Stickman Dumps on Nana

4:17

Stickman doing what he does best:

A Dump Called Nana Plaza

He's proficient at pitching a bitch, is our Stickman.

While I agree Nana could use some serious help (i.e. cleaning and renovation), I don't find it as bad as he makes it sound. And I like to poke my nose generally where it doesn't need to be, so I have seen "under the stairs" -- a point which he goes on about at length.

He goes on to gush over Soi Cowboy, pondering why anyone goes to Nana when Soi Cowboy looks so "ooh - ah" pretty (obviously ole Stick lately hasn't been in a Soi Cowboy short-time room or a go-go toilet, apparently).

Of course, for people of our ilk, that answer is obvious. But aside from that, to his credit, he eventually puts the nail on the head:

Cowboy might be prettier from the outside, but that's where it ends. Inside the bars, for the time being at least, Nana is so much better. There are probably three times as many good bars in Nana as there are in Cowboy.

There is also this laugh-out-loud gem from earlier in the column:

Some [ladyboys] are so aggressive that I wonder if groping passersby is a requirement of employment at Casanova?

He doesn't mention anything about the new site owners and all the grand plans that supposedly exist, which I found curious. But then perhaps that is by design; the fruition of these grand plans is admittedly doubtful; they may be nothing more than rumors.

In any event, I thought some of you might find this interesting if you hadn't already seen it.

• Upvote 1

He doesn't mention anything about the new site owners and all the grand plans that supposedly exist, which I found curious. But then perhaps that is by design; the fruition of these grand plans is admittedly doubtful; they may be nothing more than rumors.

In any event, I thought some of you might find this interesting if you hadn't already seen it.

Apparently the grand plan has collapsed and the deal with the people leasing the complex fell through. he had mentioned that the previous week.

Ah, that explains that then, Thanks Mardhi. I confess I only pop into read Stickman once in a while. Shame the grand plans fell through, but can't say I'm surprised. One could chalk it up to TiT, but I'd chalk it up to the nature of the bar business; for every grand plan there are many that never go beyond the planning stage.

What was the grand plan?

What was the grand plan?

Even cleaning it would have been an improvement LOL. But the grand plan never really laid out - Just lots of promises about much upgrading presumably to the communal areas such as new floors, walkways, the entrance signs etc - perhaps a few more escalators etc etc.

Sounds like Stickman spends all of his nights in Nana, as he knows where the motorbikes are each and every night. :happy0065:

Every so often the leaseholder or the land owner makes a statement that motorbikes will not be allowed to park in (and block) the entranceway or the middle of the plaza. From experience we know that the very next day those same motorbikes will be there, as the will the day after that and the day after that.

Hey Stick, maybe you are around in early-Oct? Drop me a PM and we'll check out Cascade together. :love0081:

I reckon Stickman is a closet ladyboy-loving faggot -_-

Anyone who continually bad-mouths ladyboys with never a good word to say clearly has some underlying issues and hidden desires but pleads dislike wherever possible to disguise and hide their erection-producing fantasies.

He probably walked past Casanova (as I always do) numerous times just to get the scoop on the groping.

I happen to agree with him. Maybe its because I look at the place in a different light as I have spent so much time in Thailand. Last time I was there I was walking along Suhk and the place had large stalls all over the place you could hardly walk. One stupid twat had a double wide baby carriage walking around there!! I wanted to strangle him!!! It actually reminded me of that shithole Patpong with its night market. Maybe Patpong is better nowadays but I havent been back there in ages and thats the main reason why.

Having said that, Cascades is fucking awesome!!!! Great eye candy but havent taken a lady from there in ages!!!!