Newbie with some questions

CallMeMaybe

Hello LBR,

I discovered the forum some weeks ago, lurked a little bit and really liked the community so I decided to participate too. :hi:

I'm currently thinking about my first trip to Pattaya, reading trip reports and other informations. But I still have two questions (well, for now, because I may have more later on) :

1) Do you guys think that the end of Ocotober would be good for a newbie trip ? I'd like to be there when it's not yet "overcrowded" and not totally in the high season.

2) Any recommendation regarding hotels ? Right now I'm thinking about August or April Suites, good location, good prices and guest friendly. B)

Thanks everyone.

Welcome CMM! Yes, October would be a fine time to visit, a bit wetter than it would be in November and December but not by a lot, and a bit hotter but again - not by a lot. It should be a bit cheaper as well. As for hotels, August and April Suites always get good marks, as do many others listed in the thread on hotels in Pattaya.

My suggestion would be to go in November though when a ton of BM's will all be congregating. It's a bit more expensive but "crowded" isn't what it was 10 years ago. Crowded with Russians and asians, yes. But the LB's are dying for customers year round, and October and November aren't much different in that respect. You'll find tons of girls dying to spend time with you anytime you decide to go, and plenty of room to move through the LB world.

send me a PM when u hit Pattaya we can link up and can take ya to a few bars.......Regards Garry....will hopefully be in Patts from the 11th October until 15 or 16th November :biggrin:

Send me a PM when your gonna have a breakkie at the Chow Soy mate, I'll nip downstairs and join you for a scran and a chat :hi:

btw.. I'll be around from the 7th Nov :drinks: