• 4 weeks later...

why is this forum so slow when i was in Patts, yet in the UK it runs fine? ,.............Regards Garry

Yea a few guys in Los have commented on that Garry. It worked fine for me when I was there, and is fine at home also. I use Opera browser on an XP computer. It might be a problem in Los in an internet cafe among other things, but just a guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the same laptop here and in LOS now well on my last 4 trips anyway, had a chat with Flatpack about it and he explained some thing? Could not understand what he was on about, so just nodded my head up and down and said i will try that, was abit worse for wear that night too......but anyway runs fine here in the UK like i said...Regards Garry

• Upvote 1

Yeah, you gotta watch the advice that Flatpack gives ya...not always understandable or reliable. :biggrin:

Hmmmmm, when in Thailand just do as the Thais do, so you did just fine nodding your head up and down like you understood perfectly. Did FP provide you with a 1-800 number in the event you experienced difficulty?

Yeah, you gotta watch the advice that Flatpack gives ya...not always understandable or reliable. :biggrin:

Hmmmmm, when in Thailand just do as the Thais do, so you did just fine nodding your head up and down like you understood perfectly. Did FP provide you with a 1-800 number in the event you experienced difficulty?

No never got number?