Obsessions Pattaya

ChaseLB

I suspect a plump rabbit hiding in a woodpile would turn your crank Mr. Duke. :biggrin:

She is sexy though. She looks a lot like my Thai ex- GF. That's probably what appeals to me. Please give her my best when you're meeting up with her in November. Tell her she has a Canadian worshipper. That should make her day.

Tell her she has a Canadian worshipper. That should make her day.

Jesus H Sam, I would lose a week of my holiday if I was to go round and pass on your message to all the girls that you worship,

However, just for you mon ami I might just inform a few during some pillow talk :biggrin:

It wasn't that long ago that little Mo always seemed very shy when the camera was pointed at her. In her latest pic above, our girl doesn't seem quite so shy anymore. In fact she looks positively raunchy.

Goodbye to innocence & hello to popularity.... :happy0065:

Hi paccers,

Mo - Innocence! You may have placed her there in your imagination box. But the reality is she's always been real raunchy as well as very popular..

Chase

Thanx for all the updates Chase, much appreciated mate :drinks:

The poblem I have here is I like 3 girls particular in Obsessions, them being Mo, Gifty & Candy, question is Chase are the girls ok with you if you take a different one on a different night? :biggrin:

With me they will be fine. With you they will chop your nuts off :biggrin:

Joking - They know the score so shouldn't be a problem. Unless you are a very handsome man. Maybe even explain your plans.