Vientiene, Laos

zaronxas

The English guy was taking about how he didn't mind ladyboys and thought they where fun to hang with and but he wouldn't fuck with them. He brought it up 3 or 4 times. I knew he wanted some LB action and was trying to make excuses. The Nordic guy didn't say much. Just smiled and laughed usually. Wasn't sure what his game was. Maybe he just wanted to go have a drink and see some life.

Enjoyable tale Rukki.  I am always amused when I find myself in situations like this, meeting fellow travelers who are not on any lb forum that I am aware of, and testing them to see if I can work out if they have the potential to be one of us. :biggrin: .

Here you go! I was pretty drunk so not the best photos. 

One of the bars we hit. Not Bor Pennyang.

The hotel I stayed in and recommend, just for the disco option alone.

And the girl that I still have no recollection of having sex with. Only the pain in my butthole. Nor do I remember her name. But she is hot and I am pretty sure I am in love! Haha!

post-106-0-76025100-1367144202_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-05933300-1367144211_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-72972700-1367144216_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-01715300-1367144221_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Sorry Rukki, I didn't see the request for Dao until today; next time send me a PM as they go directly to my Inbox at Gmail, I don't always log on to the forum.

If you are going back let me know, she is a really nice girl.

Happy you had fun there, I actually like Laos a lot and spent 3 months there in 2011-2012; great place.

Sorry Rukki, I didn't see the request for Dao until today; next time send me a PM as they go directly to my Inbox at Gmail, I don't always log on to the forum.

If you are going back let me know, she is a really nice girl.

Happy you had fun there, I actually like Laos a lot and spent 3 months there in 2011-2012; great place.

No worries, I had a great time, thanks!