Continued Rumors Of NEP Bar Closings

pdogg

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.stickmanb...in-Thailand.htm

According to Stickman many leases expire in July and negotiations are stalled. Scroll down for the story.

The primary 30 year lease on the whole property is up in July. Individual leases on bars are immaterial. New owners (leasees) plan to up all the rents and don't care if bars move out. They plan to open their own bars, pump up the patron numbers and then unload the bars on newbys. Time will tell of Nana becomes a thing of the past. A better idea is open a bar with a real lease on Soi 4.

Nana, Cowboy, and Patpong are the ONLY places in town where you can legally operate a GoGo.

The same rumors flew around years ago about Cowboy, when they got their master lease renewed things actually got better, with new money coming in and bars being upgraded.

• 1 month later...

The change appears to be only ownership and Mamasans - all operating normally and a very impressive middle aged blonde Mamasan running Cascade like a professional manager.

The LBs at Cascade have had salary raises - the talent is good - further reports will follow

• Upvote 3

Hey Duke, she loves to have her butt spanked in Cascade while everyone is watching and she is well hung for a short girl.

Of course this info will not affect my now more "added interest" in her :rolleye0012:

I have been keeping an eye on her on Thai Friendly for a while, she logs in regulary and uses the name Qqmoko, I really like her, she looks and sounds like a lorra fun :spiteful:

post-136-0-18014400-1341666070_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-92296000-1341666094_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-69758900-1341666169_thumb.jpg