Bar Me

Cheyenne

I drink here, quite cheaply about 36baht for a beer and 100baht for a bottle of Thai whisky.

It's full of Ladyboys all day and there's lots of 'em and they don't stop talking so if you wanna come and take them away feel free.NO barfine!!!!

Yes, alright, it's my apartment but it does have a nice pool so you can swim all day and night.

You can probably fuck all the ladyboys (if they like you) for free all except one.

So do I qualify for a bar of my own?

• Upvote 3

I drink here, quite cheaply about 36baht for a beer and 100baht for a bottle of Thai whisky.

It's full of Ladyboys all day and there's lots of 'em and they don't stop talking so if you wanna come and take them away feel free.NO barfine!!!!

Yes, alright, it's my apartment but it does have a nice pool so you can swim all day and night.

You can probably fuck all the ladyboys (if they like you) for free all except one.

So do I qualify for a bar of my own?

Whats the address????

a Blackjack table , half a dozen Slots .. you could be on a winner here

A friend of mine in Barcelona had a similar set up and the house number for his penthouse was 11 which soon became known as "CLUB 11" to the locals

Chey , you dont live at number 11 do you by any chance

I'm thinking pool party!

Cheyenne! I assume you never leave! It sounds like the greatest bar in Thailand! Famous may be loosing the crown!

But we'll have to investigate first hand before we get to hasty! :rolleyes:

Wait....this can't be real!

In my minds eye there's a rap music video type thing happening except its not over in 3 minutes and there's no black girls with fat asses (not that I would mind them) there are only LBs!

Oh yeah, and the Leo is 36baht!

:bbq:

Guest Fiedollah

Cheyenne, i will be in BKK around 2nd/3rd july if the pool party is on ?

fill the condo with wantem Lb'S and ill do my best to get through all of em :girl_devil:

• Upvote 1

Fellas,

If you wanna visit Bar Me, let me know . . . . . a pool party on either Thursday or Friday is definitely the go. It can be a BYO (Ladyboy) Thai friendly anyone?

Or Annie's friends are always looking for a boyfriend!! er. . . .this is Bangkok so not sure exactly what that means?

In the interests of straight talking . . .I am definitely NOT trying to Pimp any ladyboys nor trying to make a profit in any way . . . crap bar owner really!!!

Just meet and make friends!

Anyone who wants to come let me know OR if you live here give me a call and we can arrange a party

My number is 0861042188

Regards

David

got your new number Foggy when are you coming? next week after the 30th when i get paid i hope so we can have a real party here?

If this week it will be a quiet affair (cos got no money, paid 45,000 baht to move in here this month 555

Fie, Foggy and those of you I don't know . . . welcome!!!

I hope to visit BarMe in Sept./Oct./Nov. and it sounds like a great place :thumbsu: ,if the finances are all in place then maybe I'll spring for a keg of Guinness :drinks: :) either way count me in! :)

Now back to the grind to earn me duckets! :)

Iceberg :)

Holy crap! a keg of guiness! Sounds like a good idea. :thumbsu:

Now someone needs to spring for Whiskey for the girls. I'm sure they won't be drinking guiness...