DR about to reach Vietnam for a mongering trip

In the pulsating realm of Vietnamese social media, secrets are like fireflies in the night – ephemeral, yet impossible to conceal for long. Recently, whispers have begun to spread like wildfire of a mysterious  "whiteman," who has been  reaching out to Vietnamese ladyboys, weaving a web of intrigue that has captivated their attention for a couple of weeks. His communication is shrouded in enigma, although it's easy for us to recognize him.

With an air of mystery, this enigmatic character entices his potential partners with cryptic messages, addressing them affectionately as sissies. But it is not mere words that he employs to ensnare his prey. No, he beckons them into his world of intrigue with requests that border on the surreal – body painting with a lustrous golden hue, or the addition of cryptic messages scrawled in emerald green ink with a marker on the back of said sissies. His modus operandi, as unconventional as it is inscrutable, has left the social media sphere abuzz with intrigue and speculation.

As whispers swirl and rumors ferment, snippets of evidence begin to surface, casting a tantalizing light on this clandestine affair. Personal photographs, surreptitiously shared, reveal tantalizing clues – the telltale gleam of a distinctive bracelet, the cryptic insignia of "DR" lurking in the shadows. These fragments of a larger puzzle have already begun to cascade through the corridors of social media, igniting a feverish curiosity among the digital denizens of Vietnam.

Soon, I shall unveil a selection of these beguiling snapshots, offering a glimpse into the enigmatic world of "DR" and his mysterious entanglements with the denizens of Vietnamese social media. Stay tuned, for the intrigue is just beginning to unfold.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

WTF?  I was away from computers for a while... and only saw this now (2 weeks after the OP).  You certainly have my attention.  Thanks PG for casting me in the lead role of a script apparently being developed for me.  Looking forward...  

And btw no one calls me "DR" (short for Daddy Rom) in this board.  That was back at PY when I used the "Daddy" prefix to underscore the kinder, gentler, monger I used to be (Helas it was like throwing editorial pearls to swine) ... This to say that you have a choice of casting the old DR like the playful jolly monger he used to be sharing his sissy exploits with pals and swine alike, or the more contemporary dark tormented Rom increasingly seeking solace between the legs of GGs and too lazy or embarrassed to TR it.

I will be back in Asia in 2 weeks.  Already scheduled conjugal visits with my SE Asia harem of sissies and pussies but perhaps this thread will just give me the kick in the pants I need to return to Hanoi on my next trip and face my fears of the Viet Cong uniforms in the pursuit Viet sissies.

Cheers.

• Like 2
Just now, Rom said:

I need to return to Hanoi on my next trip and face my fears of the Viet Cong uniforms in the pursuit Viet sissies.

death.webp

HANOI, April 11 (Reuters) - A court in Vietnam handed the death sentence on Thursday to real estate tycoon Truong My Lan for her role in a 304-trillion-dong ($12.5-billion) financial fraud, the country's biggest on record, state media said.

Her trial, begun on March 5 and ending earlier than planned, was one dramatic result of a campaign against corruption that the leader of the ruling Communist Party, Nguyen Phu Trong, has pledged for years to stamp out.  He awaits the arrival of Rom!   

Probably not a good idea to dress up your sissies in military garb.  :judge:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Rom said:

WTF?  I was away from computers for a while... and only saw this now (2 weeks after the OP).  You certainly have my attention.  Thanks PG for casting me in the lead role of a script apparently being developed for me.  Looking forward...  

And btw no one calls me "DR" (short for Daddy Rom) in this board.  That was back at PY when I used the "Daddy" prefix to underscore the kinder, gentler, monger I used to be (Helas it was like throwing editorial pearls to swine) ... This to say that you have a choice of casting the old DR like the playful jolly monger he used to be sharing his sissy exploits with pals and swine alike, or the more contemporary dark tormented Rom increasingly seeking solace between the legs of GGs and too lazy or embarrassed to TR it.

I will be back in Asia in 2 weeks.  Already scheduled conjugal visits with my SE Asia harem of sissies and pussies but perhaps this thread will just give me the kick in the pants I need to return to Hanoi on my next trip and face my fears of the Viet Cong uniforms in the pursuit Viet sissies.

Cheers.

Hello Rom,

I wanted to clear the air about the post I made on April Fools' Day. It seems like my attempt at humor might have missed the mark, and for that, I apologize. I started being late of 1 minute (one minute only, but I missed April 1st).

The information I shared about DR was of course completely made up. I want to stress that I didn't have any insider knowledge about them, and above all if I did, I wouldn't have spilled the beans. I would have kept silent on the fact.

I  understood that such jokes was probably   misinterpreted 2 days later and asked the mod to move to the jokes thread. You had signed in and hadn't reacted, so I thought no one cared about DR. I ignored DR was used in PY only but I was probably influenced by 'Daddy Rom' when I looked for something that could be you or someone else. However, no one really reacted to the fake news. (Yes, I say it again : it's a fake news intended only to make a joke).

I apologize since the humourous intention of my post was not clear at all. I hope I didn't disturb you more than that.
I wish you a good trip in Hanoi (if you go there) or in Kyrgyzstan (since it's your secret destination).

Thanks for your understanding.

@Pdoggg I checked the information. Unfortunately, it's not a joke. While I typically don't seek out such news, I came across a story about a Prime Minister sentenced to death after seizing control of a newly established telephone company and using it for personal gain in his twilight years.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

thanks PG.  I did notice the post was made on April 1 and almost called it but I did not think you are a funny guy like that but now I know that you are.  You are also a good writer with an erudite prose I had not seen.

Deep down I felt flattered and hoped you would devote a whole thread to narcisistic old me but I guess I have to wait.

No need to apologize.  It's me who apologizes for taking so long to react but lately my life got complicated and I just peek in to see if there are any green notice signs to see if anyone quoted me or liked me.

Cheers.

Well, I had noticed that no one had posted any prank on the evening of April 1st. So, I posted mine. I don't pretendto be an expert neither in pranks nor in good jokes but I'm fond of humorous radio chronicles. I used to share jokes I heard on these humorous segments in a rather uninteresting forum in my home country, but ended up getting banned for offending people.

I often compose my posts directly in English, though I've increasingly relied on ChatGPT to refine my writing, which is already in English. Sometimes, I seek assistance for each paragraph, offering critiques and requesting revisions until I'm satisfied. This is precisely what I did on April 1st. (In PY, I used to write directly in my limited English, but moderators accused me of using a translator, which I hadn't. Occasionally, I would incorporate idiomatic expressions from my native language, translated word for word, especially when responding to posts containing slang that I didn't comprehend (eg : Piggy Wiggly). While I often found this amusing, it seemed to amplify the hostility of usual haters). I think I could try a challenge creating a new 'Cantona' in PY using chatgpt but I have neither time nor energy to do so. I prefer to take care of my ladyboys collections.

• Like 1