The ladyboy "Triple Crown"

Dan Miller

The first contender for the triple crown is miss Cream. A well know lady from both CIB and Why Not bar. Been around the block for many years and did several tours at both bars. Currently one of the strongholders at WN04. Despite the length of her career, still a gorgeous girl to see and fun to have around :man_in_love:

c.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Another nominee for the triple crown is miss Pai (or Pay if you like (pun intented :P).

Besides making some hot shoots for Franks TGirls World, she also started in 2014 at Check In bar on the old location in Soi 5, where she worked for a few years.

Sometime at the end of 2016 she moved to Why Not in Soi 20, for a respectable period of >6 years. Last years at WN she worked mainly in the service team, or as cashier.

Last time I saw her (sometime 2023), she moved to Lusty Ladies, in Soi 11. Also here she's part of the service staff. Pai is a true sweetheart :)

p.jpg

• Like 1

No better way than starting the weekend with miss Catty, another nominee for the triple crown :db:

When we go back in our memory about eight years, we remember a sweet, innocent service girl starting at Why Not bar in Soi 20. Over time, she turned into a dazzling beauty, totally irresistible for me personal :man_in_love: She caused me several barfines, non of them regrettable. For many years a figurehead for WN, until in 2022 she hopped over to Check In bar. 

She couldn't resist the attraction of appearance changes which, in my humble opinion, did not have a positive outcome. Currently, she left CIB again to try her luck in the desert of the Middle East :blink:

c.jpg

• Like 2

The Sunday babe for the triple crown is VR, a 26yo beauty.

For a few years part of the spectacular line-up at Why Not. Not exactly sure when she started, probably sometime 2020 / pre-Covid? Anyhow ... after doing great work at WN, early 2022 she made the move to Cindy's Secrets in Soi 11. Guess she couldn't find exactly what she was looking for, so after a relative short period, she turned into freelance girl, which she still often does out of Cindy's. Although she visits CIB also quite regular, I don't think she's been ever on June's payroll.

Ofcourse, feel free to add more detail or correct me whenever I'm talking BS :lol:  My memory isn't getting any better either  :D

v.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan Miller said:

into freelance girl,

How does it work for a fl girl if they go to a bar where they are not employed? Is there some type of universal commission payment to the bar owner?. Or is it just the normal bf?.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

How does it work for a fl girl if they go to a bar where they are not employed? Is there some type of universal commission payment to the bar owner?. Or is it just the normal bf?.

As far as I know, when in the bar they're the same as any other girl. So you pay for ladydrinks and barfine. Difference is that they don't have a fixed monthly quota for drinks and barfines, they don't have to show up daily and have more flexibility in working times. In return, they don't get a 'salary' :yes:

• Like 1

This 25 years old gorgeous girl from Paksé, is without a doubt a familiar face to a lot you guys. Meena shines as ever before.

She started years ago working at Check In bar in Soi 10. At the beginning of 2022 she changed bars and moved to Why Not. Nam and Iain must have been pleased with her joining.

She definitely proves that a girl can be unbelievable sexy, without having much plastic surgery and bolt-ons :rolleyes:

m.jpg

• Like 2

This Thai beauty burst onto the scene at the end of 2019. A gorgeous femboy, who stole the hearts of many punters. Miss Donut started working for Nam and Iain at the Why Not location in Soi 20. For sure a ladyboy not shy of physical changes! 

I was quite suprised seeing her at Check In bar, about three years later. Apparently, having a 'heavy-handed disagreement' with Lukpla, resulted in a forced retreat from Why Not (at least, those are the rumors i've heard). I had the pleasure of barfining her only once, an encounter that I still remember fondly today. 

She worked at CIB for about 9 months, experimenting more and more with thick layers of make-up and horrible colored contact lenses. I'm sure there are people who like it, but I'm not one of them :aggressive: But her tall body with those looong legs remains awesome! 

When she stopped working at CIB she went, like many of her sisters, on the freelance tour. Also her first stint to Dubai is history already. Not sure whether she found her pot of gold there.

d.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

This Thai beauty burst onto the scene at the end of 2019. A gorgeous femboy, who stole the hearts of many punters. Miss Donut started working for Nam and Iain at the Why Not location in Soi 20. For sure a ladyboy not shy of physical changes! 

I was quite suprised seeing her at Check In bar, about three years later. Apparently, having a 'heavy-handed disagreement' with Lukpla, resulted in a forced retreat from Why Not (at least, those are the rumors i've heard). I had the pleasure of barfining her only once, an encounter that I still remember fondly today. 

She worked at CIB for about 9 months, experimenting more and more with thick layers of make-up and horrible colored contact lenses. I'm sure there are people who like it, but I'm not one of them :aggressive: But her tall body with those looong legs remains awesome! 

When she stopped working at CIB she went, like many of her sisters, on the freelance tour. Also her first stint to Dubai is history already. Not sure whether she found her pot of gold there.

d.jpg

The one thing about trans women.... some of them really like to embellish and it is alarm bells that "this is a man insecure about whether he can pass as a sexy woman".

Giant Boltons and layers of caked on make up and ridiculous crazy colored contact lenses that make the person appear like an alien or zombie.

I had this one Pinoy come over to my place and we met at a Starbucks..... I have to confess I was almost embarrassed to be seen with her it looked so ridiculous but I encouraged her to keep her sunglasses on.

I took her to my place and she really had an amazing tongue that sucked my cock and licked my ass and balls.....which The Sith loves.... I didn't even bother taking off her clothing because there is nothing I wanted to see.

I would repeat but for those eyes are so spooky.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A new day, a new contender for the triple crown :yes:

This Thai beauty has made quite a tour along different bars, but still not completed working at the 'big three' :rolleye0012:

She started sometime 2017 working for June, at CIB, but left within half a year already. A few months later (see additional photo, where she has a drink with Belle (who most of you will know from Why Not), she showed up at Chaos 9, but I'm not sure though whether she did work there for a long time. 

What I do know is that pre-Covid, she earned her money at Chili bar in Nana Entertainment Plaza (another additional photo attached). The word is she left the business for a few years, to return in August 2022 working for Cindy's in Bangkok. Apparently she did very well, because in January last year she'd earned enough cash to pay for her SRS. She didn't return to Cindy's after that, but when I understood correct, she started working in a postie-bar in NEP later on. Can't confirm though ... never saw her again.

As always, feel free to give your opinion or add/correct any details :biggrin:

Y.jpg

Belle and Ying.jpg

2020 - Bangkok - Chili bar - Ying (1).jpg

• Like 1

Today's candidate for the triple crown in miss Zaza (currently known as Gina).

Zaza started halfway 2019 in Soi 10 at CIB. This 27 years old Thai girl is very recognizable by the characteristic tattoo on her chest. Small, petite girl with an unexpected big weapon (so I've been told :blink:). She left CIB after a few year, to re-surface again as Gina, in Soi 11 at Cindy's Secrets in March 2023.

With the opening of the new Cindy's in Pattaya, Gina left BKK and is currently one of the superstars of Cindy's Secrets in Patts.

z.jpg

Another candidate for the 'Triple Crown' ... which some of you might have missed :)

It's Annie! She made her first appearance at Why Not in Soi 20, sometime early 2018 and turned into a stable factor at Why Not. Always up for a nice chat, nice girl.

She left WN early last year and moved to Check In bar. The reason some of you might have missed it, is because she worked there just a short period, using the name Oilly. I don't think it was longer than a week or so :D  She re-connected with her WN friends Catty and Donut at the time, but I have no idea why she left so soon. Fierce competition maybe? :huh:

After leaving CIB, she has been spotted doing some freelancing in Soi 7, the beer bar complex. I have no clue about her current whereabouts. Feel free to add if you know ^_^

a.jpg

• Like 2

Today my last nominee for the Triple Crown. Miss Nan :man_in_love:

With Nan comes many years of experience. First time I met her must have been at the old Check In bar location in Soi 7, sometime in 2015. Not sure when exactly she started working with June, but it was at least a decade ago. Nan is a lovely versatile girl, packing an above average weapon. 

After many, many years at Check in bar, she made around 1,5 years ago, the switch from Soi 10 to Soi 4 and started at Why Not. In the bar Nan is calm girl, sometimes even tending towards shyness. But don't let this put you off a barfine, she'll rock your world. I had a great time with her and she's high in the charts for a repeat :party0049:  

Very well possible there are more girls who worked at two of the three main ladyboy lounge bars already, so feel free to add if you know any :biggrin:

n.jpg

• Like 1