Songkran Ladyboy Snaps

pdogg

OK, this is getting way too confusing...

Each city, for some unknown reason, supposedly has different dates for the same festivities, but nobody -- including resident Thais -- knows exactly when those dates will be each year until they magically happen. Today is supposed to be the big day in BKK, but now they're already apparently in full swing in Pattaya, which isn't supposed to peak until the 19th, some six days later...

T. I. -fuckin'- T...

I give up. I'm just gonna don a speedo and a fluorescent wig and get Snicky with it... (PS -- We can only hope, as in years past, that he's out there right now on the front lines with his waterproof camera, documenting for posterity, photohomorist that he is...) :pic:

Each city, for some unknown reason, supposedly has different dates for the same festivities, but nobody -- including resident Thais -- knows exactly when those dates will be each year until they magically happen. Today is supposed to be the big day in BKK, but now they're already apparently in full swing in Pattaya, which isn't supposed to peak until the 19th, some six days later...

T. I. -fuckin'- T...

I give up. I'm just gonna don a speedo and a fluorescent wig and get Snicky with it... (PS -- We can only hope, as in years past, that he's out there right now on the front lines with his waterproof camera, documenting for posterity, photohomorist that he is...) :pic:

Its actually pretty straight forward - the holiday is the 13th, 14th, 15th April. (However as 15th is Sunday - there is a bonus public holiday on Monday 16th this year). For reasons known only to Snick - Naklua always celebrates on the 18th and Pattaya on the 19th (in addition to the other days) - end result is that in Pattaya the water spraying lasts from typically the 12th to the 19th.

T. I. -fuckin'- T...

Glad I'm arriving after Songkran, because I'm not sure that is a sight I'd want to see! :shok:

So our man Snick is on the ground doing the dirty work again this year? Man's got a serious tolerance for punishment!

Here in Samui were all done, :lazy:

It's basically an 18 hour affair from midnight on the 12th of water throwing with good will and humour from everyone I saw, very civilized.

Chaweng maybe a little different and go on till the early hours of the 13th.

This afternoon ( 14th ) not a water throwing drunk in sight.... wonderful B)

Glad I'm arriving after Songkran, because I'm not sure that is a sight I'd want to see! :shok:

So our man Snick is on the ground doing the dirty work again this year? Man's got a serious tolerance for punishment!

6 Days of Songkran will be enough, got home at 6pm after a day in Khao Sarn and passed out flat. Walking around soaking wet is tiring.

and even Snick has no idea WHY the days are different, just that they are in some places. There is one spot near Bangkok where it is the week after.

6 Days of Songkran will be enough, got home at 6pm after a day in Khao Sarn and passed out flat. Walking around soaking wet is tiring.

and even Snick has no idea WHY the days are different, just that they are in some places. There is one spot near Bangkok where it is the week after.

Time goes so fast, cant believe its a year since you took a photo of the wife and me in Pandora bar soi 7, seems like 5 mins ago. :huh: