Ladyboys of ww1 and ww2

Cinederose

Thank you Woodie and Zeppie, they come not just in Blonde but Pink , Red and Brunette anyway i like blondes and the Russian Soviet Union Ladyboy had to be Blonde , i think WW1 is a Sopwith Camel and WW2 in the Air look like Hawker Hurricanes , not sure about the Bomber its a strange design , Thank you guys i tried to like your comments but some times the system does not allow me - The stuff i could do with more support Sigh Sigh Sigh

Mabay if i show this to Patreon they will let me back on for Arts sake , how other Thai based patreon entertainment vloggers stay on there i will never know , o yeah its that charged word " ladyboys " they dont like it , Tiktok removed a video again of a ladyboy i followed for several minutes , stayed in shot smooth She was half naked in a red dress walking in front , showing the crowd , They said it was removed because of "Gender Based Violence" i asked what Gender ?

- i suffer for my Art and Convictions Thanks Guys

Cine :)

1 hour ago, Cinederose said:

Thank you Woodie and Zeppie, they come not just in Blonde but Pink , Red and Brunette anyway i like blondes and the Russian Soviet Union Ladyboy had to be Blonde , i think WW1 is a Sopwith Camel and WW2 in the Air look like Hawker Hurricanes , not sure about the Bomber its a strange design , Thank you guys i tried to like your comments but some times the system does not allow me - The stuff i could do with more support Sigh Sigh Sigh

Mabay if i show this to Patreon they will let me back on for Arts sake , how other Thai based patreon entertainment vloggers stay on there i will never know , o yeah its that charged word " ladyboys " they dont like it , Tiktok removed a video again of a ladyboy i followed for several minutes , stayed in shot smooth She was half naked in a red dress walking in front , showing the crowd , They said it was removed because of "Gender Based Violence" i asked what Gender ?

On having a second look I think the planes are Italian. Except for the Biplane which looks like a Swordfish torpedo bomber. Seems to be missing the propellor!. The others are a bit ugly. At first I thought one was a Boulton Paul Defiant fighter/bomber but maybe not. I Used to know all of those, but memory slips with age. What a bugger!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinederose said:

I like the girl in the first photo.

• Like 1