New Video and whats coming !!!!

Cinederose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
18 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Fembots in disguise , not sure if i will find any shiny metal ladyboys on chaiyapoon , covered in mud more likely :)

Either way i look forward to it.....

• Like 1

So , went out last night in Pattaya , if any of this is reported before sorry , new to me 

My favourite Shish kebab place ( i am not a consumer so if i say favourite it means the only place i go to ) torn down to make a barbers on Soi Bukhao , they come out late at night with their cart to compensate but no salad or seating , in fact the whole block was torn down a few days ago so there goes Madam bar across from fantasy , my filming spot , who knows what will be put there instead , i saw myth night for the first time , naively i thought it was where "made in Thailand" was before , its not a patch on made in thailand so generic , in my opinion , Miley looked So bored at fantasy , she is like a moving statue , all new faces but she never leaves but as i mentioned before she is so technophobic and cannot even open a onlyfans , so Gina and Chinni ( Coco ) become millionaires online , Miley walking the streets about a five metre length around and around for years , also fimed at Cindys Secrets where this one alpha ladyboy just sat on the bar the whole night looking sexy ignoring everybody , shot the footage and put it on My new Patreon anyway also youtube premieres there , link in bio start of club - Cine :)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Cinederose said:

So , went out last night in Pattaya , if any of this is reported before sorry , new to me 

My favourite Shish kebab place ( i am not a consumer so if i say favourite it means the only place i go to ) torn down to make a barbers on Soi Bukhao , they come out late at night with their cart to compensate but no salad or seating , in fact the whole block was torn down a few days ago so there goes Madam bar across from fantasy , my filming spot , who knows what will be put there instead , i saw myth night for the first time , naively i thought it was where "made in Thailand" was before , its not a patch on made in thailand so generic , in my opinion , Miley looked So bored at fantasy , she is like a moving statue , all new faces but she never leaves but as i mentioned before she is so technophobic and cannot even open a onlyfans , so Gina and Chinni ( Coco ) become millionaires online , Miley walking the streets about a five metre length around and around for years , also fimed at Cindys Secrets where this one alpha ladyboy just sat on the bar the whole night looking sexy ignoring everybody , shot the footage and put it on My new Patreon anyway also youtube premieres there , link in bio start of club - Cine :)

nice........

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 10:57 PM, Zeppie said:

nice........

They Put a van bar called "Siam cocktail " and a bunch of chairs in the place where that Madam bar strip was , drenched in Pink and blue neon , talk about fast moving on that spot :)