Gossip column

Cinederose

I am sure there are many others here with gossip , this is my take , first time i saw a gay man freelancer at Nana plaza Sign , the ladyboys have been creeping strady for a while now but for a long time it was a no no and only for girls remember , but a openly gay male freelancer thats new for me , I see indians being rejected by ladyboys as Norm See tiktok link , might be they are wearing hotel slippers never looks good , but it might only be the vips in front of thermae , Yes Africans have exploded as mentioned in other posts , they usually knew how to do it , nice polite guys smiling good manners , nifty sense of dress perhaps three a block Now its the hood and turf wars , much more aggressive as there is more then one crew and the african freelancers also and in the past they kept seperate in a way so the girls seemed available but not now , Been hanging out at the Japanese hostess bars on 23 , 150 a beer and 200 a lady drink and they are Stunning , i mean beautifull no stress , lb Risa is always a hot mess walkng out of soi 15 to soi 10 like a speeder in heels , Who is the tallest lb on sukhumvit ? one of my Vip subscribers wants the tallest , i think Rawi or Barbie both 6.4 in there usual heels , i do vip red light tours now so its polite introductions all round , drag a ladyboy of choice over to the cafe for a sit down so a subscriber can talk , some guys do not want to approach ladyboys on the main drag , those Damn youtubers might shame them, i have to admit those hidden camera they have , risk free and good shots - i take a few good shots myself 

cine :)

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNdyqNRA/

pinkpinkpinkwhite.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Youtube is on me again , removed a bunch of my substar links in bio and warned me , and i learned a ladyboy friend who ran a street bar who died during covid did not die of covid but jumped out a window because she could not pay the mafia , lovely day :(

• Upvote 1

I was wandering around Silom , i see king 3 former famous ladyboy bar and then gay bar has been torn down , patpong night market of course has changed so much now that its more food orientated then ak-47 with the barrel sawn off cheap price , orientated of old times

This year seems to be the year of the post op ladyboy ( see below ) about a dozen ladyboys i know in 2024 must be a sale somewhere 

I saw a photo of that american kid who fooled around with the horse , somehow i was expecting that movie Equus , some handome nobel faced Peter Firth character who wants to become a horse and sleeps naked with them at night with richard burton as his shrink with lots of long monolouges about horses and ancient carthagia but no luck , amazing movie if you have not seen it  

Cine :)

pink19721983pink.jpeg

pinklbpinkwhite.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Songkran ( original work ) 

its mock Violence with water but anyway , i just think if you have all the gear its open season no problems have fun but i remember center Bangkok one year it was just a free for all and i had to bust a guys rifle , no respect for anybody , that blue sanatiser stings your eyes they put in those blue barrels and when they run out of water its fountains etc with loads of bactaria So have fun , nothing like a fifty year old foriegner attacking a lady with a pram with one of those powered water guns honestly , happy to lock myself away this year 

Cine :)

gencraft_image_1712844375457-1.png.122304b34fc5b09f86ea9c915ddd5f5a.png

• Like 2

Just now, Cinederose said:

Happy Songkran ( original work ) 

Today, the 12th,  in my neighborhood, I saw just one lady with a water gun when riding my motorbike around 9 PM.   I have routes planned out where it  is unlikely there will be much water play.

I went into Pattaya today to buy coffee and there was some water play in the afternoon with the late afternoon being more active.  I was able to use back sois to stay dry.  But it's only the 12th ans it's all supposed to begin on the 13th.  In Pattaya, it gets wetter every day with the big day being the 19th so it's more than a week here.  Many expats escape to the islands where it;s a more playful scene or travel overseas.

Happy Songkran!

• Like 2

Thanks Pdoggg , fully grown men at bars with a view , you know height advantage they are the worst , i can take a beating from the Thais all day never be upset but when the foreigners who are too afraid to mess with a thai see you they become Rambo , then you cannot take a joke when they spray you in the eyes with disenfectant , suprised there is not more brawls , twitter is a odd place for these videos , a foreiger defecated openly on sukhumvit a few days ago then jumped into a Shrine pool to clean himself omg worst i have seen i will not post it , but nothing in the news yet i have seen but the video is 4k so there , perhaps some one posted it , there is a lot of foreigers behaving badly twitters etc , black guys in japan a whole site to them as that seems to be the flash point there , there is a poll on twitter what nationality was the foreigner who did the deed on sukhumvit , more live feed twitch guys are let loose here now and it stopped for a while after the last guy was run out of town , never do a live feed and i have been asked , editor tools are my best friend , Last video i posted here said over 100 clicks or more , Youtube says only four came from here hmm also those other ladyboy sites you know i am not on them but someone is posting my stuff there i see in Analytics anyway enjoy the New video being supressed by youtube - Cine :)

• Like 1

Just an update , the foreigner who defecated on soi 4 ( not main sukhumvit ) and went to the Shrine pool for a dip naked to clean himself even being hosed by the security guard has been id-d by the thai's , he is from the uk , long term guy , just checked and no mass outrage or anything , they seem to find it homourous or sad also because of Songkran its being pushed aside good for him , so no not swiss , not russian etc , perhaps street food or he was banged hardcore by a ladyboy , posts say both but i think the ladyboy stuff was them being funny :)