Five quick Q about Pattaya please if you can help

dick dastardly

Hi all....tumbled on this site today and found it really helpful.

I will be in Pats in November could anyone based there kindly help me?

1. I like to combine gg and lb in a threesome...wheres my best bet for that are there any very mixed bars? ((Always find it easy to arrange in nana plaza but different vibe there)

2. Do the girls that work in alcazar or Tiffany's work in the trade or service customers, or do they tend to be 'legitimate?

3. I have read that the famous and brilliant penthouse hotel on soi 13 is being renovated with intention of reopen soon...is it true? When? Identical concept 'gaudy fuck palace' or toned down more mainstream?

4. Are the African girls back on walking street or not like before?

5. Was thinking to stay at lk metro or lk empress. I think first guest free second costs 500 but...is that even for ST or only if they sleepover?  And will they allow 3 or 4?

Thanks so much...hope you can help

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dick dastardly said:

I like to combine gg and lb in a threesome...wheres my best bet for that are there any very mixed bars? ((Always find it easy to arrange in nana plaza but different vibe there)

Howdy Dick, welcome to LBR!  :biggrin:

Katoeys R Us is not a mixed bar but Benz at KRU is a ladyboy who will do threesomes with ladies and ladyboys so perhaps she can arrange it for you.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/6652-katoeys-r-us-new-lb-bar-on-soi-diamond-off-walking-street/&do=findComment&comment=231611&_rid=7348

Benz.jpeg

4 hours ago, dick dastardly said:

1. I like to combine gg and lb in a threesome...wheres my best bet for that are there any very mixed bars? ((Always find it easy to arrange in nana plaza but different vibe there)

2. Do the girls that work in alcazar or Tiffany's work in the trade or service customers, or do they tend to be 'legitimate?

3. I have read that the famous and brilliant penthouse hotel on soi 13 is being renovated with intention of reopen soon...is it true? When? Identical concept 'gaudy fuck palace' or toned down more mainstream?

4. Are the African girls back on walking street or not like before?

5. Was thinking to stay at lk metro or lk empress. I think first guest free second costs 500 but...is that even for ST or only if they sleepover?  And will they allow 3 or 4?

Hi DD.  Welcome.  From the way you worded it, it seems you have a HABIT of combining GGs and LBs in 3SUMs, which is something most LDB mongers don't, so I'd say you are already more profficient than most and not the one to be asking for guidance...  Having said that, here is mine:

1 Co-ed 3SUMS.  I do them and like you mentioned the best place to recruit them is in bars where BOTH work so they feel bound to each other to make it happen and mutually generate the income.   However there is no guarantee they will touch each other, which makes for a less than full 3SUM experience.  To get a ladyboy that enjoys fucking a GG and vice-versa is not easy and it's a trial and error process.  I currently don't know any in Pattaya... The last 2 I knew, the ladyboy got the girl pregnant and they returned to Issaan.

2 Alcazar/Tiffany girls are for hire but they make a point of selling themselves at premium prices.  After the shows they come outside to pose for pictures and that's when you can approach them and make an offer or invite them on a date if you wish to keep the illusion of romance.  I never bothered with it.

3. Yes the Penthouse is being renovated and dont know if it will be ready in November or if it will be mongering-themed like originally.  What I know is that when it operated in all its glory in the late 1990s-2000naughts, the 3 adjoining sois had dozens of go-gos and bars with 100s of women and boys and this is no longer the case. The reopened Penthouse will be surrounded by Indian tailors and restaurants and more hotels and just a few lame bars without women.   Even if the Penthouse reopens with its own go-go the street vibe will never again be the same...

4 Yes there are African girls on Walking Street and Beach Road, where one recently propositioned me at 3,000 presumably ST and bargainable down... I was not interested.

5 Extra guest charges vary from hotel to hotel.  But none will say upfront there are none.   But with me more often than not, they don't bother to collect.  I don't recall ever being charged for ST extra-guests and I have had in excess of 10 (in the PH).  LT guests it's really up to the hotel and if you keep it quiet they will look the other way.  I also don't recall ever being charged for a second overnight guest in TH. But you better not bring the extra ones along for breakfast.  The LKs may have their own policy.  I suggest you try and see what happens and if they are a pain move to another hotel or rent an apartment where you can have as many guests as you like...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Unless you want to stay in a high end hotel, you can rent a room at the Canterburry tales Café in soi Chayapoon near soi Buakkhao. Prices are fairly cheap and you get your room without control of the owner, so you can invite as many guests as you want. 

Canterbury Tales has moved to a new location - no longer in soi Chaiyapoon - but there are plenty of cheaper places about with no restrictions.

• Like 3

On hotel. I like sutus court 1 you can bring unlimited guest no fee....but its booked out for my dates

On mixed 3 sum...I never had any problem in nana I go first to gg bar next to obsession and bribe mamasan 200 bht to identify which girls happy to do it...then just walk into obsession as a couple the lb will join the dots and self select. Will try the same strategy on soi 6 for this visit

Thanks very much for the Intel on alcazar and penthouse I appreciate it

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cobber32 said:

Canterbury Tales has moved to a new location - no longer in soi Chaiyapoon - but there are plenty of cheaper places about with no restrictions.

I had a quick look in Google maps. Dave opened a bookstore in a new location. It looks very modern. Thanks for the information. I can see the same group of British fellows who used to hang at the old location. 

It seems though that the café and the guesthouse are still there. Images in Google maps are dated February 2022.
I located a few more guesthouses in the soi but I don't know what's their guest policy. The advantage with Dave is that he would never control how many girls or ladyboysa customer would bring to his room. 

• Like 2