The demise of the Booster Bros.

The Demise of the Booster Brothers

Many of you know the Booster Bros, and of how they tried to guide and protect us through the difficult recent times of strife that we all lived through.

But, perhaps one of them was living a lie?

Quietguy, I am not referring to you. I know that you are still true to your roots and your faith.  And, I have to say that your advice and statistics helped me and many of us. I know too that you still protect yourself with a mask, and a faceguard thing, and another mask over the faceguard, and also crash helmet with the visor down. I say to you and hope that others agree with me, well done QG! Thank you for showing us the way. And also, explaining about Chips and French fries too.

However, I would suggest that you sit down before reading further QG. There is some disturbing news and some good news too, for you.

It seems to me that your fellow Booster bro has abandoned the cause QG!

He seems to have forgotten that being a brother is much more than having a booster shot every week. How do I know this? Well I know it because I have seen him twice in the last week, and neither time was he wearing a mask!!

Honest QG, I was gobsmacked. How can a true Booster bro not wear a mask? I am wondering if all the time he was just a pseudo bro, trying to bask in your image.

So consequently cowpoke, I feel that he can no longer be considered a true brother.  I know QG that you bled for us, to help keep us safe, especially when you kept slicing your nose trying to put the faceguard on correctly.

As you know I was keeping a booster bros league table. I have stopped that now. Because there can be only one winner. QG, you are that winner of course. You are now permitted to call yourself ‘Boosterman’ and please, I hope that you are proud to do so. You should be.

Well done Quietguy!

P.D you are relegated….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1