Transgender person knifes boyfriend in Jomtien

Quinn

A transgender person allegedly attacked their boyfriend in Jomtien with a knife early this morning, leading to the victim to flee on foot from their shared apartment towards a police sub-station in Jomtien. The Pattaya City Police was notified of the incident early this morning around 2:00 A.M. (December 14th) in Soi Jomtien 5, not far from the Dongtan Police Box. Emergency responders and The Pattaya News arrived at the scene to find Mr Wut, 24. His last name was not released by Pattaya Police. Mr. Wut had sustained injuries from a stab wound on his left hand and was bleeding heavily, but was cognizant and fairly calm while he reported the incident to police from the nearby sub-station. Wut told TPN media, “I was collecting my belongings in my room here in Jomtien that I shared with my girlfriend, who is transgender and identifies as a she/her. I was about to go back to my hometown in Ayutthaya after some recent arguments. She became enraged over my decision to move out and attacked me with a knife, stabbing me before I managed to flee the room and run towards the police station in Dongtan for help.”

556368.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quinn said:

Soi Jomtien 5,

Rest assured that Sheriff Grunt is hot on the trail checking every transgender toilet from Dongtan to Soi Chaiyapruek for dried up semen samples in an effort that would make Fellatio Caine proud.  Rounding up a posse will be challenging as currently there is a shortage of cowpokes in town.

• Haha 3