Relationship With Ladyboy

randiuno

It is SO much easier to give a girl a couple of dollars, baht, or pesos and send her on her way!!!

Anyway, while I was traveling through Cambodia with a ladyboy friend, she introduced me to a couple of her girlfriends who she claimed had long term boyfriends. I met the boyfriend of one of her friends in Sihanoukville, and he seemed normal and nice enough, but I didn't get to talk much with him as everyone was out on the town partying for the night.

Does anyone on this board have a longterm relationship with a ladyboy that they would like to share some the challenges with me. It seems like most of this site is devoted to playing the field...which I have enjoyed for many years...but

So maybe there could be a relationship thread started where issues unique to ladyboy relationships, long distance relationships, relationships for former bar-girsl (lol), etc could be discussed. Maybe it could be in a private section so it doesn't put a damper on everyone's spirits... :rolleyes:

If there is already such a forum in the gold members lounge, please let me know...and that alone would get me to kick in some dinaro to further suppor the site!

Thanks in advance for any responses. If you want to private message me that would be great.

Randi

ladyboy relationships,

long distance relationships,

relationships for former bar-girls

I'll tackle the first one.

I'm in a relationship and I tend to forget that my teerak is a ladyboy, it feels like I'm with a girl.

That said,

1) there is no pressure to make babies

2) it is more difficult for ladyboys to find relationships than girls. Yes, Thai guys will have sex with ladyboys but IMO are wary of long term relationships with ladyboys.

Does anyone on this board have a longterm relationship with a ladyboy that they would like to share some the challenges with me.

Having been in a 3 year relationship with a non P4P LB from BKK up till last year and as I live in Samui it lasted longer as a result of the distance because I like my freedom.

Personally someone around me all the time would be claustrophobic but I did enjoy the 3/5 times daily texts and chats and feeling I was wanted and though of.

The reason I decided to close this relationship was because I couldnt give her what she wanted. eg living together, adopting a baby and having SRS in the future etc etc. So I let her fly to find the right person that may accept this life style.

The biggest challenge ( back on topic )I had with this girl was her constant need for reasurance and attention regarding her looks. No matter what I said or did for her. More so than any GG Ive met before. She was so naturally girlie and feminine but couldnt see it.

This wasnt some thing I enjoyed as she added 100's of guys on facebook who thought she was a girl and the stupid comments they made which stroked her self esteem.

• Upvote 1

From my own personal experienceS, long distance relationships DONT work

well speaking from my experience, they can work, but work is what they need.

as most here know, we have been together for over 2 years, she has been home for 2 years now and is loving life away from the bar.

Now, i am nough of a realist to know the basics, but what i do know is that i have a companion when i visit LOS 4-5 times a year (I am here next weekend for a flying visit and she will join me in bkk for 3 nights).

I will never live in Thailand and i doubt she will move to Europe, but what we have suits us both for now.

Luckily i can afford to look after the family now, and they have a lovely house to live in. This suits me to the ground, and i dont give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks.

• Upvote 2