Cockatoo -- Soi Cowboy

Trenton42

• 1 month later...

The girls are a mix, some new faces and a lot of familiar faces from all the bars in Nana. Most are packing, but there are a few posties so its good advice to grope.

This is the best advice I've gotten in a while! I will for do this every chance I get, and every place I can get to! It's a lot of work, but....

Unfortunately I haven't been in yet. Have to wait for a 'friend' to come to town so I can show him around. (or anyone on this board that wants to act like said friend...) I know too many people on Cowboy in my 'straight' world to walk in there alone.

BUT I do manage to make it to this after-hours club on Cowboy once or twice a week, and now I see quality LBs in the place. Some hot ones with lots of 'work$$' and some young ones that it's hard to tell because they look like girls. Very exciting developments indeed!! Lots of LB talent in the neighborhood now! Where before there was only 2.

"after-hours club on Cowboy " details details !

Ok! but it's more like a large dive bar, with DJs. The music is loud and good. It's house music, hip hop, but the DJs there are really good. It's weird, because there's no cover charge and it only holds maybe 100 people.

So at the main entrance to Soi Cowboy there is Corner bar right across the soi from Cowboy bar. They both have live bands until late, with corner staying open until at least 6am.

Above Corner bar on the 3rd floor is a place called The Penny Black. It's dirty, smokey, loud and cheap (for a bottle of whiskey, a beer is still 140 baht). Lots of nights this place gets crackin' around 3am, when the soi cowboy employees have given up trying to get that last customer, and just go party. So of course Friday and Sat are usually lame (for the weekend anyway). Thursday is good. But it's pretty hit or miss in general. There is a pool table. It's mostly Thai, but farangs are welcome, as it is Soi Cowboy. And those go-go girls don't want to pay for their drinks. They just do when necessary.

I think it was tuesday night I was trying NOT to get caught eyeing the LBs by my friends, while try TO get caught by some LBs.

good luck!

• Upvote 1