New's Salon In Jomtien

pdogg

That being said, anyone know where to get a good haircut?

I was very happy with the haircut that I got from the woman who has her shop on the 2nd floor of Caesar's Hotel. It's the only good haircut that I have ever gotten in Thailand.

For a decent shave, I go to the barbershop on Pattaya Klang just a few steps in from 2nd Road. Both very nice for eighty baht each!

I was very happy with the haircut that I got from the woman who has her shop on the 2nd floor of Caesar's Hotel. It's the only good haircut that I have ever gotten in Thailand.

For a decent shave, I go to the barbershop on Pattaya Klang just a few steps in from 2nd Road. Both very nice for eighty baht each!

Thanks RS! Where is Caesar's?

I've always been fond of Niew and wouldn't mind having a friendly chat but out of respect to her I'll stay away .I'm afraid any questions along the lines of "How do you know......." would be met with a rather swift "What the **** has it got to do with you ?" on my part .

My sentiments exactly Jim & that's the answer I'd give him too! Not that I've got any hair for her to cut... But hey, if I walked past her shop I'd know that she'd at least want me to pop in & say hello as she's been one of my little chums for quite a few years now & we've had a lot of fun together... For fucks sake, the bloke does know where she comes from! :rolleyes:

Why not just leave her alone, let her get on with her life and be happy. I am not sure what anyone could possibly add by poking their nose in

I'm not sure what the 'mont' of a BF can add by playing up like an arsehole?? Why didn't he relocate somewhere else if he's going to be so insecure?

• 10 months later...

An update.

i drove down to see niew at her salon, and the jealous boyfriend is nowhere to be seen.

he is teaching full time, and gave up on the idea of opening a coffee shop oposite her salon after a fall out with a neighbour.

he now stays well away from the whole soi.

niew is doing great, his family look after her well, they bought her a little car to use, and are taking her on holiday to liverpool later this year . ( without boyfriend).

boyfriend still has issues, dosnt like people calling her, who was that etc.....

he has no knowledge of the old sally bar days, he met her when she worked in the internet cafe.

but she asks anyone who knows her to make the trip down to see her, and asked me to post her number.

cheers.