rxpharm

Miss Tiffany Universe, July 20, 2019, Tiffany Theatre, Pattaya

There was a record number of applicants for the 2019 Miss Tiffany's Universe contest as they lifted the usual 1000 Baht entry fee.

There were approximately 250 lb applicants (along with around 150-200 supporters) making for over 400 lbs at the Central World ground floor on June 1, 2019. They spent the whole day to narrow the field down to the 32 contestants who will compete for the crown. The format remains similar to the previous years, with reality show format divided into 2 teams with activities that lead to the finals night. Two or so will be eliminated along the way.

Here are a few videos - the first from Nisamanee Nutt - who has sponsored a prize of 50,000 Baht for a Miss Pherone award and she claims to have paid a million baht to be a sponsor - which may be true as they lifted the entrance fee this year. If all sponsors paid that level of support.

Next is a long video with a selection of the 250 applicants going through the screening process. There are a number of beautiful applicants this year - which I think cements Thailand's standing of having the most beautiful lbs.

For those who want to see the final 32 here's the last video

There will be a number of promotional activities you can check for at Miss Tiffany Universe and also Miss Tiffany's Universe Facebook

If you are in Bangkok of Pattaya during these activities, some of them are open to the public so you can have the chance to see some of the most beautiful lbs in Thailand.

• Like 1

Nong Yoshi (Miss Tiffany Universe) has posted a vlog about the day - she's included English subtitles too, which is great.

I should also mention that probably around 50% of the lbs trying this year are pre-op.

The reality series has started and here are the first 2 episodes (English subtitles). In addition the contestant photos and profiles are up (although in Thai) - there is also a swimsuit photo of them on the main Miss Tiffany Universe home page - you can also vote for your favorite to support her for the Miss Social Media Popularity award.

Season 3 Episode 1

Season 3 Episode 2

According to my girlfriend and her friends, there is no one outstanding like in 2017 when Nong Yoshi won and Nong Rock was a very close 1st runner up. We shall see as the contest progresses.

• Like 1

Some more videos of the Season 3 Reality Series competition:

Just a reminder for anyone in Pattaya the week of July 20 - the finals night will be then, and there will be other activities during the week, some of which will be free to the public. Good chance to see some of the most beautiful lbs in Thailand!

• Like 2

I've been extremely busy and have had no time to watch the Reality Show.  Now that I have some free time I'll binge watch. Thanks for posting the videos RX!    :hi:

On another note, I was looking at the results of the online voting. It seems to me that the three contestants who did best online most probably had an an organized campaign to stuff the ballot box.

https://misstiffanyuniverse.com/

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links