Spotify and Music Apps

Pdoggg

Just downloaded Spotify and bought a JBL Bluetooth speaker and am extremely happy. :party0011:

Still getting the hang of Spotify but I'm liking most of the tunes on my Welcome Playlist.

Do you guys use Spotify or another music app?

UE and JBL speakers were recommended to me. Couldn't find UE so bought a JBL for 1290 baht.

At Tukcom, think real products can be bought at the downstairs Apple reseller, the top floor IT City, the second floor King Power and the 3rd floor Banana store

Otherwise it's just fake news such as copy Bose for 600 baht. :Bug:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Do you guys use Spotify or another music app?

I use Google play music, It gives me free storage of up to 50,000 tracks, at the moment I have a little over 700 albums stored on there so more than enough to listen to :biggrin:  then I use chromecast audio with a pair of speakers in my Lounge room which I simply cast the music to from my phone, or listen whilst at the computer using the web interface of "google play music".

On my phone I use Pulse music app as this allows me to use FLAC files which I have loaded in my SD card in the phone the phone I use has Hi-Res Audio that's why I have gone for the FLAC files over MP3 or Wave.   :drinks:

• Like 2

I got it free with my service plan when I purchased my iPhone 2 years ago so I have had it without commercials as a result. The anniversary date is November 22nd this year so we'll see what happens after that. It may continue as is or resort to the free option which means commercials every so many minutes. Up until now it has been terrific. You can find anything you want that has ever been recorded. Enjoy Willie. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, williethepimp said:

just downloaded spotify,so its brand new to me........do you guys pay for it,or use the free  option....?

Free.

Iny case it is a very short announcement in Thai, no big deal at all.

Think one of the advantages of the Premium is if you often are without WiFi because I think Premium let's you download and maybe once downloaded you don't need wifi.

8n my case I am very happy with the free version.

I had often listened to YouTube for music when all I really wanted was the music not the video.

• Like 1