A russkie hooker's tale

seven

Escaping the clutches of sex trafficking in Thailand

An Uzbek woman who was trafficked to Thailand and forced to sell sex shares the story of her escape.

When she was 28 years old, Umida says she met a local Uzbek woman who promised her profitable work in Thailand. Umida doesn't say whether she knew the specific nature of this work, but explains that with the hope of providing for her son who was then six years old, she agreed to travel to the Thai capital, Bangkok.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/07/escaping-clutches-sex-trafficking-thailand-170730071208339.html

3870649656614b6eb42c4a90edb512d0_18.jpg

• Like 1

You know, we hear so much from feminist social justice warriors about human trafficking. I am not discounting this poor woman's story, it's just that I am not sure how much this is really happening, and how much is just a pretext used by postmodern prudes to make sure no one is having any fun. 

Have any of you guys ever encountered a situation where you suspect some one might be a victim of human trafficking, like the girl in the story? 

I've contemplated this possibility many  time and I'd hate to think I've ever fucked someone who was forced into it.   I very much doubt I have.  And to tell the truth I don't think there's anywhere near as much trafficking as reported. If a girl (or boy) gets caught selling sex in most countries the smart thing to say is  - I was forced into it.   Straight away the criminal becomes the victim.  

Saying that, it must actually happen sometimes,and that is very sad.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 6:05 AM, strocube said:

You know, we hear so much from feminist social justice warriors about human trafficking. I am not discounting this poor woman's story, it's just that I am not sure how much this is really happening, and how much is just a pretext used by postmodern prudes to make sure no one is having any fun. 

Have any of you guys ever encountered a situation where you suspect some one might be a victim of human trafficking, like the girl in the story? 

No, and i totally agree with you, anyone watch the red pill 

cheers donnnnnnnnny