Thai Man Has Anal Sex With Dog

Pdoggg

Dog bites man is not a story. Man bites dog is maybe a story.  But man fucks dog is unusual to say the least. :help:

On June 28, 2560, the Sattahip Police Center, Chonburi, was informed by Mrs. Bangorn Phumkaew that the dogs were being sexually abused. 

Mrs. Bang said that Mr. Chen will come to this deserted house alone once a day. As he opens the door, he points to his tail and runs into the house. Then it cried out like pain and ran back. This will always be like this and continue. Even with his son. Want to prove the truth So stalking you into a deserted house. When looking through the glass, it must be taken. When the picture is seen. Mr. Uncle Jain is having sexual intercourse penetrating the penis into his anal point. Amidst the shriek.

https://hilight.kapook.com/view/155858

Dude, I just love these fucked up Google translations. “Amidst the shriek" at the end was the best. Lol

Poor dog, guess I shouldn't make fun, but I can’t help myself.

I once worked on a case in court where some dude got busted for fucking a rabbit. It seems the rabbit did not survive. 

• Upvote 1