Whisky bar scam

donnnnnny

Just a heads up on a little scam that was tried on me in this bar on soi 6. the bar is on the RHS towards the beach rd, if your walking in from 2nd rd.Whiskey bar big blue oval sign

So i see a babe i really like on the outside of the bar, she's all smiles and very friendly,we go in side and  talk  terms etc. Its 300 for the bar and 1000  for her  ok i say check bin.1750 bt. i say to the nasty little cashier, whats this?.She says bar fine 500  drinks 250 and 1000 for  girl.No i not pay i pay bar and drinks, why bf  is now 500?? always 500. I pay 750 and we leave on a mocyce .Back to the hotel where she prowdly  tells the  receptionist  that she has no  Id card. I   look and her and tell her to fuck off. Lucky i would'nt pay the upfront fee for her otherwise the scam would have netted the 1500 instead of 500.

carful out there love the flash

• Upvote 6

And as if by magic :hi:

A beer in Scooters and I clock Jenny next door at the Whiskey Bar, I had told Tel about this one beforehand and thought he would be interested in her, so next door we went and ordered a couple of beers and sit on the front.

Jenny starts flirting with Tel and I can tell he is liking with what he is seeing, she then asks him to go inside...I have never seen anyone move so fast and Tel has a transfixed look on his face, he is fact that transfixed that he leaves his bag and his phone on the table in easy grabbing distance of anyone who is walking by (not like him at all)

I take care of his belongings while I he is inside, after 5 minutes he comes back out saying that Jenny wanted him to suck her cock in the room.....he told me that he has declined the offer

Now we all know our Tel is not as stupid as I look, if he had sucked or even touched her he would have copped for a short time room fee and then had to pay Jenny for a service

The woman behind the bar had asked Jenny what had happened in the room and she replied they had just talked.

We only had the one drink and went to pay the woman behind the bar, Tel's sangsom/mixer was 100 baht and the woman then had the audacity to ask for tip, Tel just replied "I think your tip is already in the price of that drink" :rofl:

My drink cost 75 baht and I handed her 100 baht note, I waited for my change but it was not forthcoming , what a cheeky cunt 

Well that is two customers that shall not be returning to that bar :mad0216:

• Upvote 4

Sad to hear this. :sad:

Went there last year and grabbed a babe named Da. Took her out serveral times.  Wonderfull!                                                   The ST Rooms in the Bar itself are awful.

Seems that they have a new, wrongdoing chashier now.

Da in my Hotelroom :love0081:

P1080858 [800x600].JPG

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, donnnnnny said:

Just a heads up on a little scam that was tried on me in this bar on soi 6. the bar is on the RHS towards the beach rd, if your walking in from 2nd rd.Whiskey bar big blue oval sign

So i see a babe i really like on the outside of the bar, she's all smiles and very friendly,we go in side and  talk  terms etc. Its 300 for the bar and 1000  for her  ok i say check bin.1750 bt. i say to the nasty little cashier, whats this?.She says bar fine 500  drinks 250 and 1000 for  girl.No i not pay i pay bar and drinks, why bf  is now 500?? always 500. I pay 750 and we leave on a mocyce .Back to the hotel where she prowdly  tells the  receptionist  that she has no  Id card. I   look and her and tell her to fuck off. Lucky i would'nt pay the upfront fee for her otherwise the scam would have netted the 1500 instead of 500.

carful out there love the flash

Sorry to hear they have resorted to this kind of shit. I visited the bar for the first time in August with another LB and found it to be a nice little relaxed bar.  About 7 ladyboys working there at the time.  We had a drink with Da who is mentioned in the post above which I've quoted below.  She was a very pleasant and treated me and my guest LB well.  

3 hours ago, suryo said:

Sad to hear this. :sad:

Went there last year and grabbed a babe named Da. Took her out serveral times.  Wonderfull!                                                   The ST Rooms in the Bar itself are awful.

Seems that they have a new, wrongdoing chashier now.

It is sad. I visited again in November and while I didn't bar fine or have any problems with my bill for me and my guest, I found the cashier (fat lady) to be a bit cold. Maybe because she knew I wouldn't be bar fining or someone she could gouge since I was with a LB from outside bar. 

I asked about Da on my November visit and the cashier/mamason type said only have 4 LB's working now.  When I said they had 7 last time I came she said that was to many don't need so many.  Pity because Da was a sweetheart.  Would like to know her whereabouts before my next visit. 

Da at Whiskey Bar in August.

IMG_4718.JPG

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, donnnnnny said:

To be honest, id say the issue here is the fat slag  who need  a right good lelt hook in her gob, very unplesant  pig of a thing.The Thais wonder why no  tourists about haaaaaaa

There are a couple of ladies on Thai Friendly who I quite like that say they work at Whiskey Bar, Scooters next door will be a great vantage point to take a peek if they are about next month, as well as drinking cheap beers and listening to some great music :good: 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, donnnnnny said:

To be honest, id say the issue here is the fat slag  who need  a right good lelt hook in her gob, very unplesant  pig of a thing.The Thais wonder why no  tourists about haaaaaaa

Couldn't agree with you more !    nicely put Donnnnnny  :biggrin:  :drinks:

16 hours ago, duke007 said:

There are a couple of ladies on Thai Friendly who I quite like that say they work at Whiskey Bar, Scooters next door will be a great vantage point to take a peek if they are about next month, as well as drinking cheap beers and listening to some great music :good: 

yeah scooters is great, Manc all im saying is Hey be wise and be carefull. I also got to say that Pattaya January high season was dead, this is telling me that alot of tourists are going else where as there sick of the bad attitude of alot of the spoilt thais. there going to cambodia and laos which by all acounts is like the old thailand back in the 80,s. cheers the flash

• Upvote 1