pattaya bay resort

ronny

It seems that actually is not possible to sleep in the morning for the residents in PBR because of big noise starting from 09,00 a.m.. In fact in soi 15 just between areca lodge and PBR are actually building a new complex. It would be uesefull to know any development of the current situation. I have a reservation from 18 january and now really don't know what to do...

Hey, Ronny. Welcome to the board.

Yeah, unless you can get a guarantee from them that you will be on the opposite side of the building, it may be in your best interest to scramble around and get another reservation. Recent reports have said the construction is expected to continue for several months. When I went by there last month they were still in the early stages, by looks of it, so lots more to go. And I think I even read they start before 9AM.

Alas, a guarantee may be hard to come by, especially during that time of year. I would have said you could have at least expected a reliable answer of some sort from the manager Dr. Kim or his trusty sidekick the lovely Thai woman Boem, but it appears as if the property has just changed ownership (reportedly Korean, for whatever that's worth).

With memories of that godforsaken construction of that second elevator still in my head, I would vote with my feet and look for a new place...

Good luck!

• Upvote 2

Hi Guys, new to this site and this is my first adventure onto a forum. My question is a simple one and has probably been asked many times before, but I will look to be travelling to Bangkok on business on a fairly regular time frame from next year 2012, and I'm curious to know just what the situation is with bringing a ladyboy back to your room.

Is it advisable for one, and what sort of tolerance do hotels show towards this sort of thing.

What sort of things should I be aware about, what bars or areas are best for picking up a girl, what are the do's and dont's.

Probably a multitude of questions here, but i've gotta start somewhere.

Cheers

Coffeeguy. :rolleyes:

Hi Guys, new to this site and this is my first adventure onto a forum. My question is a simple one and has probably been asked many times before, but I will look to be travelling to Bangkok on business on a fairly regular time frame from next year 2012, and I'm curious to know just what the situation is with bringing a ladyboy back to your room.

Is it advisable for one, and what sort of tolerance do hotels show towards this sort of thing.

What sort of things should I be aware about, what bars or areas are best for picking up a girl, what are the do's and dont's.

Probably a multitude of questions here, but i've gotta start somewhere.

Cheers

Coffeeguy. :rolleyes:

First of all, welcome to the forum Coffeeguy. Most hotels are ok with bringing ladies back, best just to check if there might be a joiner fee in some.

If you are solely in BKK, then Soi 4 Sukhumvit is the place to go. Nana Plaza (NEP) has 4 venues that I am aware off, Obsessions, Cascades, Temptations and Casanovas, our BKk guys might know more, and there is Guess bar, in the car park are of Rajah hotel a little further up soi 4 on the right.

Maybe best to start a separate thread with your questions, I am sure the guys will help you out best they can.

Hey, Ronny. Welcome to the board.

Yeah, unless you can get a guarantee from them that you will be on the opposite side of the building, it may be in your best interest to scramble around and get another reservation. Recent reports have said the construction is expected to continue for several months. When I went by there last month they were still in the early stages, by looks of it, so lots more to go. And I think I even read they start before 9AM.

Alas, a guarantee may be hard to come by, especially during that time of year. I would have said you could have at least expected a reliable answer of some sort from the manager Dr. Kim or his trusty sidekick the lovely Thai woman Boem, but it appears as if the property has just changed ownership (reportedly Korean, for whatever that's worth).

With memories of that godforsaken construction of that second elevator still in my head, I would vote with my feet and look for a new place...

Good luck!

Hi Farangbah

many thanks for your response,so it would be better to stay 1/2 day and see if it's possible to sleep or to change accomodation. If I understood well, actually it's better to get a room in front of Avenue and not in font of Buakaow, isn'it?

Hi Farangbah

many thanks for your response,so it would be better to stay 1/2 day and see if it's possible to sleep or to change accomodation. If I understood well, actually it's better to get a room in front of Avenue and not in font of Buakaow, isn'it?

No worries.

It's not a front-back thing (Avenue-Buakhao, i.e. -- west-east), it's a side-to-side, north-south thing. You want to avoid the north side of the building.

But who would want to be arsed to come all the way to Thailand and then switch hotels after 1/2 a day? I went on Agoda about a week ago and there were several locations in the same price range.

Consider April Suites. It was still available a week ago, costs just a little bit more but is new, and has been getting great reviews on the boards.

Cheers.