Quotes that make you laugh.

bumblebee

While out with friends there is often a classic line that makes you chuckled or at least smile.  I heard a quote yesterday while in the local butchers which is quite fitting for Los also.  An old gent was going on about how his son married a girl from the Philippines, he was joking with one of the staff who is a Filipino and he said

'he seems happy in the relationship he thinks he has':biggrin: 

• Upvote 3

A friend of mine said recently, the morning after a night on the Guinness, " I was shitting so violently, the splashes almost knocked me off the toilet seat"

Which leads me on to an all time classic, quoted I believe by Mr.Kim Loe " While in Thailand, never trust a fart"!!!

• Upvote 2

A few years ago myself , Ciobha , Bumblebee and an old friend maybe known to some here as Big Mick were leaving my house to get into a taxi for a night out .

Big Mick was talking about some ladyboy we knew and debating whether she was post op or not , just as I closed the front door he stood in the garden and said " Has anyone actually seen her cock ?"

At precisely the same time my elderly next door neighbour was exiting his house and gave him an astonished look .

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Regarding ladyboy relationships, it was once remarked 'if you never hear her fart..what else is she holding back?'.

I thinks that applies to any relationship ..

To me best one is the classic one  "Same same but different " But saying that English is been my second language,.some of the things they say makes more sense to me.. 

Translation and   interpretation is two different thing...Thats the problem with most Thais ..They can translate but can't interpreter ..Just like a Google translator,,.doesn't  make any sense most of the time ...

Just like some one who is English asking for a light .!!!WTF you need fire for your cigarette not a fooking light...:fool:

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...