Who is she? What's her name? How can I find her? I'm in love

somtamsmells

I believe her name is Many and she is affiliated with LadyboyGold. 

Hey guys, if any of you are joining Ladyboy Gold or the other ladyboy websites that are part of the Island Group, we would sufe appreciate it if you use our links on Ladyboy Review.  It's the same cost to you but we get a commission which helps defray the operational costs of Ladyboy Review.

Here's a link to our Ladyboy Gold thread:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2185-ladyboy-gold/

The pics of Many are from 2014 , around June i think . She does bareback without any question . In 2014 she was in Pattaya for a week to shoot one of the movies so not available then.   They was giving the phone numbers out on one of the sites but not sure now  ( She is on several sites owned by LBGold)...

just join for a month , you used to get membership to all 7 sites for 30 bucks a month . If you get the number remember to PM me ..  :biggrin:  im no longer a member

maybe shes got a rack now ... 2 years on ( and with all the bare pricks hopefully not the dreaded)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Anybody know Chadathip from thaifriendly????

Thip, Tiffy. Any reviews would be appreciated.

Haha, this brings back a memory. Chadathip was my very first LB encounter on my first trip to Pattaya (and Thailand btw). She worked at Pook Swan House and catched me going by on my way to Dream Teen for a massage. I promised to come back and be with her and so after the massage I got back and LT'd her. She was, and still am, very beautiful. Average size but fucks like a rabbit. All in all I had a good time with her. So my recommendation is to go for it.

The devil in me wants to do a LT with her again. Maybe when I go back in two weeks.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...