Mimì...from monk to supermodel

sustra2

The story of Mimi is a transformation, a young man born and ordained as monk, over the years become "butterfly" - as told in an interview to a newspaper Thai - up to pull in the most prestigious fashion runways. Phajaranat Nobantao was born 22 years ago into a wealthy family in Khon Kaen, in eastern Thailand. Unlike his brothers, when the family went through a time of severe economic crisis, sent him to study in a Buddhist monastery where Phajaranat was six years there, he realized that something in him was about to blossom. Along with four fellow monks in the evening turned his room into a mini catwalk, the "habits" were changed, they wore make-up with lipstick and make-up in secret. That little monaco was about to become Mimi and decided to stimulate her hormones to create the transformation, which infuriated his family. "But I would not change my mind about what I wanted to become." It was then that Mimi Tao left the temple and began working in show business premises of Pattaya to become, today, an international model. These days throughout Thailand appear dozens of posters with his photos in major advertising campaigns for fashion and Mimi says that in future there will be New York. With the money earned, he is helping his family in need. "And in the future, who knows, I might even go back to being monaco. After all, that life for me was perfect. Except that I was not myself," says the transgender

Her Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/mimi_tao/

post-6926-0-86615900-1450363038_thumb.jp

post-6926-0-71418500-1450363043_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2