When you hear the word "ladyboy" mentioned.

bumblebee

We all use and hear the word ladyboy regularly while on our travels and it never raises an eyebrow. But how do you react when it pops up in conversation back in the real world. Maybe you over hear some work colleagues or friends use it. Do you chime in and tell them all about the ones you have met but not go into detail, keep quiet and listen with a grin, play dumb and say you have seen them but they are not your cup of tea. I guess most times it depends a lot who they are.

• Upvote 1

just a few days ago a girl working with me got married..so the stag party ( i guess this is the word in english ) was decided to be in a ladyboy cabaret.....only women in a ladyboy cabaret show...

when she told me how the night was.....i had a surprised face " oh really...oh interesting.... " " were they beautiful? " inside i had a smiling feeling....so i started to ask questions...

she told me they had wonderful legs with no sign of cellulite...i replied that it is because they have a dick......she told me " but i like dick "........well..i had an erection...that at my age is quite an exceptional fact.....( and i am sure she has noticed that...i mean... the erection.... )

• Upvote 1

........well..i had an erection...that at my age is quite an exceptional fact.....( and i am sure she has noticed that...i mean... the erection.... )

As we get older we realize more and more to be able to have/get an erection is a wonderful thing. A joy in and of itself. However sustaining it for longer than the duration of chicken fart is a whole other story. :biggrin:  

• Upvote 2

Lol very funny story Sustra. We call those girl only parties before a wedding "a hen party", not sure what other English speakers call them. I can just imagine all those women at an LB cabaret.

Years ago before I ever went to Thailand my brother had been and he had some photos of the ladyboy's he had met in the bars. I remember one night I was in a bar in Ireland chatting to some friends who were going there for the first time. I told them my brother had been and that he said be careful as you may not recognise the ladyboys and get a surprise. I had some photos of the ladyboys he had given me to show the guys. The conversation went something like this.

Me: guys you will have to be careful when you go to Thailand or you may end up with a ladyboy.

Friend 1: there is no fucking way I am ever going to mistake a bloke for a chick.

Me: but the brother said they really look like girls.

Friend 2: no way.

Me: I have a photo here if you want to see what one looks like.

Friend 1: yea sure lets see him.

( I pull out the photo and show it to them with a big grin)

Friend 1 to friend 2: shit, we're fucked. :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

We all use and hear the word ladyboy regularly while on our travels and it never raises an eyebrow. But how do you react when it pops up in conversation back in the real world. Maybe you over hear some work colleagues or friends use it. Do you chime in and tell them all about the ones you have met but not go into detail, keep quiet and listen with a grin, play dumb and say you have seen them but they are not your cup of tea. I guess most times it depends a lot who they are.

It's come up from time to time. I had a conversation with former coworkers last April; I was telling them about my travel plans to SE Asia, and one of them warned me to look out for ladyboys. I told them I had met a few  :rolleye0012: during my trip to LOS last summer. I also explained how they are regarded and treated in Thailand (the third gender concept, etc). Their reactions were typical of straight dudes--confused and revolted. One of them is particularly bigoted and openly expressed his revulsion for a well-known transgender (m2f) woman who works for the same organization at a different job site. I challenged him, asking him how he is harmed because she is transgendered. He said he's harmed just by seeing her around. Made me sick.  :bad:

• Upvote 2

It's come up from time to time. I had a conversation with former coworkers last April; I was telling them about my travel plans to SE Asia, and one of them warned me to look out for ladyboys. I told them I had met a few  :rolleye0012: during my trip to LOS last summer. I also explained how they are regarded and treated in Thailand (the third gender concept, etc). Their reactions were typical of straight dudes--confused and revolted. One of them is particularly bigoted and openly expressed his revulsion for a well-known transgender (m2f) woman who works for the same organization at a different job site. I challenged him, asking him how he is harmed because she is transgendered. He said he's harmed just by seeing her around. Made me sick.  :bad:

It always amazes me how some folk get beat out of shape by other people's lifestyle choices. Often times I reckon these types have perculiar kinks themselves and perhaps clear their conscience by making out others are worse than them.

• Upvote 1