Have you taste changed

Coxy277

I been playing around with ladyboys since 2002 so not very long but since then I've noticed my tastes have changed

When I started I went for the ones with tits and not care if cock worked ,now I go for the cock and not really want then to have tits also when I started

I wanted to play with them a little then fuck them now want to play with them a lot maybe. Let them fuck me them I maybe fuck them or just both cum in 69

Also like the ones that smoke wile I suck there cock

Interesting topic Coxy. I certainly find that my tastes have changed over the years. Like you I first got into Thai LBs on my first trip back in '02. Suddenly here were these hot caricatures of all the sexy women I had drooled over growing up, whether it was on Benny Hill or a David Lee Roth video, and they were accessible for a nominal fee by Western prices. Mind blowing stuff for most men.

As the years passed I realised it did not matter to me much if they weren't as glamorous as before, and I became more interested in the more subtle, dressed down ones. Then I began to explore the femboy side of things, and it felt damn good also. Being with femboys brought back the buzz of the early days, the feeling of it being excitingly wrong as one noted FM has described it.

Nowadays I am a equal opportunities connoisseur. All options are open depending on the mood and what floats my boat at that particular moment.

Like Sam, I ain't got much taste...In fact I have been accused by some that all my taste is in my mouth...

But I don't think what little taste that I do have has changed much since my first encounter with a ladyboy...Pretty much liked them all then...Pretty much like them all now...In recent years I have drawn the line at silly silly silly cone...No silicone allowed...Other than that...Tall, short, thin, unbreakable, long hair or short...I can find something in most of them to fall in love with...

Like Don Juan DeMarco, when I am in bed and I tell her that she is beautiful, she often objects. To her she thinks that her nose is too wide...She thinks that her hips are too narrow...She thinks that her breasts are too small. But I see these ladyboys "...for how they truly are... glorious, radiant, spectacular, and perfect, because, I am not limited by my eyesight."

I'm still in the early stages of this disease. Although I draw the line at the silicone ass/hip injections (I HATE THAT!) I still love the silicone breasts and extremely feminine looks. I do find it's a bit less important for me now than it was a couple years ago, so I'm probably slowly going down the same road. Since I'm only doing one trip per annum it'll probably take me longer to get to the femboy stage than some of you, although I certainly did take a shine to Ning from Corner Bar, and that picture of Rose/Am that Kahuna posted was sure tempting. In fact, I'd take her in a heartbeat then or now!

...it'll probably take me longer to get to the femboy stage than some of you, although I certainly did take a shine to Ning from Corner Bar, and that picture of Rose/Am that Kahuna posted was sure tempting. In fact, I'd take her in a heartbeat then or now!

I got a confession DT...And please don't tell anyone else...It will ruin my image..I don't like femboys either...

Ning in her present stage and Am in her prior stage are not, by my defination of the term, femboys.. They are ladyboys...

If you want to see some "real" femboys look up PD when you are next in town and I'll wager he will be happy, for a beer or two, to show you a femboy or two...They ain't that easy to find...

In the 6 years I have been involved in the LB scene, my tastes have changed or maybe just broadened out. In the beginning I was very much drawn to the passable lb with hormone titties, still like that type, but don't' really object to silicone as long as they're not rock had and the shape of half footballs.

I have certainly gone more toward femboys Kahuna's narrower definition of femboys would not put me off at all, Looking forward, to having BB introduce me to Corner Bar when I get my flying visit in November.

The other type I am being drawn to are LB's I might have "walk of shame" issues with, they are obvious uber ladyboys or LB's big enough to be hardly passable.

Enjoyed Kung (Famous Bar) last time I was in town, actually a lovely lass with a great package, but I may have been a bit chicken about walking her from the bar to the PBR