What Can The Forum Do To Help First Time Visitors

Pdoggg

Many of our newer Forum members are planning trips to Souteast Asia to meet ladyboys.

What specifically can Ladyboy Review do to help you plan your trip?

If it's your first time to a city, what do you want to know?

We have a thread The Ladyboy Zones of Pattaya which we think is helpful.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4196-the-ladyboy-zones-of-pattaya/

But anything that the old hands write is what we think you might want to know rather than what you really want to know.

So let us know how we can help guys!

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

For me as a solo traveler who would be shamed by friends and family for traveling abroad for sex the most important thing is having a person to meet up with who can give me some tips. Such as pointing out the places to avoid, how to barfine and talk to the ladyboys and girls,  but overall just to help ease into the mix of the wild world that is Thailand. I know there are tours that people give, but just being able to sit down, have a beer, and get a small rundown of the dos and don'ts of the world would be extremely helpful.

• Upvote 4

Welcome Blackyellow 

You will find your fist trip in to the bars is petty cool and dont be worried approaching any of the lovely's they will want a drink off you.

As your trip gets closer just ask in this forum who will be in town at the same time as you and see if you can meet up, one of us

is sure to be in town and can show you around.

Happy hunting. :hi:  

• Upvote 2

Welcome Blackyellow 

You will find your fist trip in to the bars is petty cool and dont be worried approaching any of the lovely's they will want a drink off you.

As your trip gets closer just ask in this forum who will be in town at the same time as you and see if you can meet up, one of us

is sure to be in town and can show you around.

Happy hunting. :hi:  

Awesome! I will do that for sure and browse through these forums in the meantime.