The Bathroom Issue

pdogg

My understanding is that a major problem for some transgendered people in the States is going to the bathroom when out in public.

Here in Thailand it is a non-issue.

Ladyboys in Thailand use the Ladies Room in restaurants, airports, government offices, everywhere.

Schools might be a little different as there may be dress codes in some schools.  This might be changing; Ir eally don't know.

Are things changing in America?

Being able to relieve yourself in a public place is a human rights issue for sure.  It's bad enough if you can't use the bathroom of your choice but I reckon for some people, they might feel uncomfortable using either bathroom.  This sure limits freedom in the Land of the Free.

Down here in beautiful downtown Arizona I think it is illegal to be a transgendered or a transexual or a gay or a faggy person......

Here we got men's restrooms and women's restrooms but nothing for those illegal other folks...I suppose one could

use whatever restroom they desired, but keep in mind it is legal, without permit, to carry a weapon in Arizona...So 

it would be kinda like taking your life, as well as your dick, in your hands if you wandered into the wrong stall....

In short, transgendered folk in Arizona, in the parlance of the toilet business, are shit out of luck................

• Upvote 2

My understanding is that a major problem for some transgendered people in the States is going to the bathroom when out in public.

Are things changing in America?

Here in Thailand one can be using the men's room and a female attendent will come in and start cleaning the bathroom or doing other tasks.

I don't recall much if any discussion of the topic in the US so I guess the answer is no.

• Upvote 1

Ladyboys in Thailand use the Ladies Room in restaurants, airports, government offices, everywhere.

Schools might be a little different as there may be dress codes in some schools.  This might be changing; Ir eally don't know.

Pdogg...I been told by some ladyboys few schools in Thailand got  3 toilets...Boys,Girls and Ladyboys :happy0148: