Favourite things

KenW

What are our favourite things?

By things here I mean a very loose broad ranging identification, from solid objects through activities, acts (yes shagging is in there), through emotional things (love is included), through hot spots (e.g. hotels, venues, etc.), cultural events (parties, celebrations, all those sort of happenings).

Let’s see the favourites we like to talk about, think about, experience, do, act on, take part in, watch, listen to.

One reason I thought of doing such a thread is that I have only ever met 2 FMs hereabouts. Unlike lots of you who are all old mates from years of hanging out, I am new to Thailand and to these forums. But I reckon such a list of favourite things gives insight into what kind of folk we are. For example, let me set out my five favourite things (in no particular order):

Cock

Reading

Writing

Indian food

Wine

Now, there’s lots of things I love that I haven’t included here. I’ve kept it to 5. But feel free to include as many or as few as you wish. I don’t mean to imply that contributors to the thread have to list 5, or any other set number.

In terms of what I said above about giving insights into personalities, histories, style, my list is evocative. It gives to those who think about it indicators about my sexual preferences (but doesn’t say everything of course), my professional life, my nosh delights, my recreational pursuits. So might it help us see into each other (particularly for those of us who don’t as yet have lots of FM mates known to us face to face).

Interesting idea for a thread Ken and I like the thinking behind it. I have been fortunate enough to have met some of the FMs here and although I feel I know them a bit I am curious what they will post here that might give me a deeper insight into what makes them tick.

5 of mine would be, again in no particular order.

Photography (helps me see everyday things in a new way and allows me to become more immersed in nature when I am out in the countryside)

Internet (to read about my sexual preferences and other interests I could not access elsewhere)

My nieces and nephew (to see the wonder in their faces at all that is new to them in this wonderful world we inhabit, things we take from granted)

Travel ( to escape from the norm and search for those "How did I get here?" moments)

A cold beer.(be it sipping alone with my thoughts, or in the company of friends/FMs)