Qatar Airlines Worldwide Sale

DownLoLarry

Qatar has a worldwide sale which ends November 10th.

Hey guys, if you are booking online using the Qatar website and you would like to help the guys running

LBR then please use the links on Asia Hotel and Travel whenever you go to the Qatar website.

It doesn't cost you anything but it helps us buy some pad thai.

The first link on Asia Hotel and Travel is if your flight originates in Thailand.  The second link is for everything else.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/279-qatar-worldwide-sale/

yes QATAR has the worldwide sale from third to tenth november but the prices they give are not real...ie they give from athens to bkk,including all the airport taxes 550 euros (via versa)...but when you try to book it the price changes to a higher price to 602 euros,you see the price of 550 change every day,i try everything to find the 550 price but it was impossible to find it...and that it was in QATARs side.

The lowest price i found for my flight to bkk  was 602 euros,and i looked february march and april.

I fly Qatar every time..........always compare prices with other airlines and they have always been a lot cheaper........food and entertainment good........but trying to make changes to your flights with their Bangkok office a nightmare.........

As for their  world wide sales....my first trip was as a result of one of their 3 day sales.......return Capetown  to Bangkok via Johannesburg and  Doha  was R5054.......of this R3500 was airport Taxes.............R1554 to the airline for a 

Checked Qatars sales prices right now R7069  and R9400 normal price...........Naturally their ae a limited number of Sales Price tickets available...........but if you get in early it is a genuine bargain.

Divide by 11 to convert to US Dollars or 17.81 to convert to pounds.......

Do they serve booze on the Qatar flights? I've flown Egypt Air a number of time from CPH to BKK and it is as dry as a popcorn fart. Much too long without getting hammered. 

Yes they do serve booze on their flights - can't really claim to be the world's 5 star airline without it! :biggrin:

However departures from some countries,eg: Saudi Arabia mean they don't serve booze until they are in international airspace.