Felix or Oscar

pdogg

I amaze myself at how quicly i can trash a room. A slob for sure I am.

So are you a Felix or an Oscar?

I know my bro Lefty is a slob for sure, on my level! :friends:

I wonder about the guys who I've never seen their lodging and it's not easy to tell. A guy who dresses well could very well have a desk of clutter.

But I'll take a stab at one FM and go out on the limb and say Siam Sam is a neatnick, a place for everything and everything in it's place.

Well, I nominate PDogg for the best Oscar I know of and the best Felix can only be our dapper dandy Pacman. :)

Put the two of them sharing an apt together and it would be as much the Odd Couple as the TV show or the movie.

I am less of a neatnick and more of a neatprick. 8P

It's interesting. I do like order in my life and feel uncomfortable when things are out of place or scattered about willy-nilly. Drives me nuts. On the other hand I can dress like a slob and feel terrific. My daughter is a complete slob and I refuse to go anywhere near her room knowing the mess would give me a cardiac arrest. However she dresses impeccably and is a personal hygiene freak. Go figure.

Now I bet you that DeepThroat guy is a neatnick also. :)

I am, if nothing else, ORGANIZED. I like my house very clean, but manage to live in it despite that.

Much of my success in my career and hobbies can be attributed to my organizational abilities. I'm also a bit of a perfectionist.

But with that said, I can be completely comfortable dressed like a doofus, as PDiddyDoggyDaddy, the Leftman, and SiMan will all attest.

I have everything straightened, and don't ever let it get very messy. So I guess I could be considered a neatnick in some ways.

I keep everything in order in my head. That is all that matters. To live amongst order constantly is obsessive compulsive behavior.

I seem to recall Paccy, or was it Sammy, who after their belt buckle accidentally touched against the urinal in a bar restroom, threw the entire belt away. :spiteful:

I can just picture Paccy saying to PDogg, while shaking his head, and a look of saddened resignation on his face..."Oscar, Oscar, Oscar." :rofl:

I have no idea what you are all on about in regards to this belt buckle incident. Throwing the entire belt away sounds like obsessive compulsive behaviour of the worst kind.

If the belt was any good, I would be more likely to pick it up & keep it.

What sort of anal germophobe would freak out with contact in a urinal? Unless it was with 'Lights-out Janet' in the Cascades toilets... :aggressive: