WanWan From Bangkok

DownLoLarry

Wan is a fantastic enthusiastic topper. She is equally keen to bottom for you if that floats your boat.  This girl loves to cum. I wouldn't say she is 6 inches as her profile says but she is a nice hard five.  I had the pleasure to be with her twice both before her bolt-ons, which I've yet to try her out since then unfortunately.  Likes to fly solo as she doesn't like to share the sex.  She gave me a sound topping in our first meeting then I got sweet revenge vowing to fuck her so hard her whole family would feel back in Nakorn nowhere. Well I tried anyhow. Highly recommended and if I have my way there will be a three-peat.

I think she is more aesthetically pleasing with the straight hair and the bolt-ons. 

post-1488-0-43975900-1411560821_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-17859000-1411560869_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-21922400-1411561070_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-87578100-1411561132_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-44207800-1411561218_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

These girlz change their appearance so quickly ...i have spent quite some time with Wan between December and March this year.

Arrived Christmas day and decided to find a pressie so went to the small Check in Bar......had seen pics of Wan on the different forums and admit was not on my hit list as the curly/fuzzy hair did not appeal.

But after she chatted to me in the bar it was clear that she was a lot of fun and really cute so barfined her.

That turned into a week..........really good laugh happy to bottom or top...dress up and really enjoys the sex as often as you like.

She also has a spiritual side to her and has her own rituals in her room....i had wanted to see the Dharmakaya temple which sometimes hosts a million people and she was very happy to come along and take part in the ceremonies and meditation.

Some pics from then:post-212-0-16774900-1411576916_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-74147900-1411577025_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-98039800-1411577076_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just a long over due update on Wan.  She left Check In Bar and the scene back at the turn of the year.  She is working at a department store for a living (I think at MBK).  I saw her on a visit to Chaos 9 where she was out with friends.  She looked great.

Wan - February 17 of this year, still sexy as.

post-1488-0-07192800-1435472725_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-66345100-1435472727_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Wondering what has happened to Wan........Last seen on her Facebook page on.June 12 with the comment :

feeling happy at CentralPlaza Pinklao. and pic below in her "new" work look:

Despite having a birthday on 18 June and 68 people wishing her....she has not commented or made a post.

Tried phoning her and it just went into voicemail,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hope she is ok......possibly lost her phone.......or gone to be  monk for a while....I hope something like that..........

Any news on her would be appreciated......I am in South Africa and not possible to visit any of her friends to find out what they know.

post-212-0-30301000-1435615390_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Wondering what has happened to Wan........Last seen on her Facebook page on.June 12 with the comment :

feeling happy at CentralPlaza Pinklao. and pic below in her "new" work look:

Despite having a birthday on 18 June and 68 people wishing her....she has not commented or made a post.

Tried phoning her and it just went into voicemail,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hope she is ok......possibly lost her phone.......or gone to be  monk for a while....I hope something like that..........

Any news on her would be appreciated......I am in South Africa and not possible to visit any of her friends to find out what they know.

attachicon.gifWorking at the Mall.jpg

I pray and hope she is okay/alright also ED. Let us know what you find out.

I pray and hope she is okay/alright also ED. Let us know what you find out.

I think she is fine. I know she doesn't use or keep up with the facebook account I have of hers. She had been off facebook for a while before I saw her in February.

I think she may just gotten over the attention she used to seek from facebook and has no need to market herself anymore through that.  

• Upvote 1

I think she is fine. I know she doesn't use or keep up with the facebook account I have of hers. She had been off facebook for a while before I saw her in February.

I think she may just gotten over the attention she used to seek from facebook and has no need to market herself anymore through that.

She had been posting on facebook just about everyday for months up untill just before her birthday . So some concern is justified
  • Upvote 1

OK well when a friend of Wans posted thisI got really worried...google translate did not help and no pic of Wan just what looks like could be a beautiful offering.....

Anyway posted so I commented>>>>What has happened to Wan.....Is she ok?

Received a response within minutes that she is ok just does not have a phone.

Phew!Very glad to hear it was one of the things I had guessed may have happened......will probably forget her password and not be able to get back into facebook

ขอให้ลูกสุขภาพแข็งแรง มีความสุข มีเงินมีทองใช้บ่ขาดมือ

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Wan is back on the scene and working at Chaos 9.  In fact a lot of old favorites of mine are working there now.  She has a new facebook account and doesn't go to her old one anymore.  I told her that people had grown worried about her when her birthday passed and no responses on facebook.  Always a lot of fun in the bar. Had a great time last night and going back for more tonight.

post-1488-0-30265600-1443863379_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-19075000-1443863426_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-82209800-1443863427_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-98941400-1443863429_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2