Marriage for lbs in Thailand

rxpharm

Here's a video that shows the difficulty of lbs getting married in Thailand (although in this particular case they could be legally married).

Nok Yollada is a former Miss Alacazar 2006, former Venus Fly Trap member (Thailand's 1st lb singing group), and first elected lb member to a Provincial Council. She's also an activist for transgender rights in Thailand, and a successful businesswoman, with a popular TV jewelery shopping show

• Upvote 2

BB, this is the 2nd time the proposed law has been delayed. The law was proposed when the Democrats were in power, and was interrupted by the election which Pheu Thai won. Then it was interrupted again when the coup took place. It will probably be 3-5 years before it will be brought up again. 

so....why have i been proposed for marriage...not once...but twice in just 2 months from 2 different ladyboys? what do they mean by that? they've been talking about a religious marriage.....that is not infact recognized by the officials.

i am used to it.....as i live in Italy, obviously the marriage between two persons of the same sex is just impossible ( you know..catholic church just in front of my house...)

i personally have 2 opinions....

-one is strictly democratic and dictated by common sense....marriage or at least civil union should be authorised in italy as everywhere

-The second one is more dictated by selfishness....i hope they will not allow it....will have always the excuse to butterfly....

• Upvote 1

wait a second......only now, watchin' it more carefully, i realize that SHE is a ladyboy...and HE is a tranfemale??????????...so the marriage technically could be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are not same same sex gender....