Boiling Point

Guest sustra2

Guest sustra2

i remember years ago i watched a program on mtv called "boiling point"..i do not watch much tv but in its way was funny...i am just curious to know which is your boiling point with ladyboys. i ask this 'cause staying in touch with an Isaan beauty i came very close to be in the "perfect boiling point"...made me sometimes so nervous and angry...but not, till this point, so much to leave her and say a simple classic french "fuck off"...but i feel i will be very soon...cannot stand her lazyness and lack of fantasy.....

Which is your boiling point with a ladyboy? what annoys you the most?

• Upvote 2

Mine is when you are sitting in a bar minding your own business and a GG or LB

see you from the street and plonk them self s done and say hi hansom man

you want fuck me I not cum for days and its my bday today.

A bit like Sustra ....Well happy Bday now fuck off.  

Guest sustra2

happened to me just today...received a live streaming video call from my lb from the temple...praying for us and making an offer ( obviously with my money )....then....sent me a message " i feel sick for rain today..i go sleep now..." obviously she has not been reachable for 32 hours..... disconnected phone skype and fb...( 1 long time...or 2 or plus short time???? ) this is the typical "super boiling overheat point "

• Upvote 1

happened to me just today...received a live streaming video call from my lb from the temple...praying for us and making an offer ( obviously with my money )....then....sent me a message " i feel sick for rain today..i go sleep now..." obviously she has not been reachable for 32 hours..... disconnected phone skype and fb...( 1 long time...or 2 or plus short time???? ) this is the typical "super boiling overheat point "

You gotta let go of that dude...When you ain't in Thailand don't expect her to be faithful...In fact when you ain't there, a text message once or twice a week is all that is needed...Don't try and follow her every move from your home...That will only drive you to drink...I am living proof.........

You gotta always remember that they are young boys...With young boy hormones coursing through their veins...When the wind blows they get a hardon...And the wind is always blowing in Thailand..........

Shit I remember when I was 18 to 22 or so...I'd fuck a snake if someone would hold it...They are the same...When you leave just preach to her to practice safe sex...That's the best you're gonna get........

So just chill and have another drink and don't think about her and what she is doing...Think about what you're gonna be doing to her - and others - when you get back to LOS.......................

• Upvote 2

Guest sustra2

You gotta let go of that dude...When you ain't in Thailand don't expect her to be faithful...In fact when you ain't there, a text message once or twice a week is all that is needed...Don't try and follow her every move from your home...That will only drive you to drink...I am living proof.........

You gotta always remember that they are young boys...With young boy hormones coursing through their veins...When the wind blows they get a hardon...And the wind is always blowing in Thailand..........

Shit I remember when I was 18 to 22 or so...I'd fuck a snake if someone would hold it...They are the same...When you leave just preach to her to practice safe sex...That's the best you're gonna get........

So just chill and have another drink and don't think about her and what she is doing...Think about what you're gonna be doing to her - and others - when you get back to LOS.......................

appreciate...i think right suggestion...will take the advice...i am pretending too mutt......

In all seriousness, the thing that gets a real rise out of me is when they stubbornly refuse to talk about petty issues that could have otherwise been easily resolved... For some reason I find it so infuriating that it sends me right through the roof, especially when we end up with a silent & stubborn stand off situation over nothing!

As for the no contact thing, I'd drop her like a bag of shit & wouldn't bat an eyelid... I know it sounds harsh, but if they're into you then they'll be on you like a ton of bricks & probably even having you stalked...

So if they're incommunicado, then you can rest assured that either you've just hit the very bottom of their shit list or they're playing around behind your back... Or maybe even worse, sitting in a dark room doing crack.

As the wise man above said, same as the rest of us, you've usually got to go through a bit of pain first before you learn.

• Upvote 1