Favorite Bad Movies

Snick

Funny I should mention SHOWGIRLS!!!  I was trolling thru the TV guide and its on tonight!!  Its on VH1 I think so they will censor the hell out of it.  There was lots of T & A in that movie one reason i liked it so much.  Lefty and I wont agree on much but that Elizabeth Berkely was increcibly HOT!!!!!!

Gina Gershon has something about her.  She just scream SLUT and SEX!!!  Thats why I have a thing for her as well!!

Bonfire of the Vanities

Bonfire of the Vanities is one of my all time favorite books.

And the movie was so disappointing.

Thing is the book is not a comedy.  Perhaps a satire? 

Taking a comedic approach for that movie was a poor choice.

Would be interesting if another director and screenwriter took a shot at it.

Agree wholeheartedly with PD...Wolfe didn't write a comedy...either in serial form or final novel form...I have always found

it fascinating how a novel gets from the novelist, to the screen writer, to the director, to the screen when everyone has a different vision...sometimes it works well...sometimes it doesn't work...The movie in their minds.............

Gina Gershon has something about her.

I always liked her as well.....she had a role with Jennifer Tilly [another under-appreciated hottie] in the movie "Bound" from 1996, which would actually fit in perfect in this thread.  She played a butch dyke dating Tilly's lesbo sex-kitten persona;  Gershon in a tight wife-beater and black leather jacket was incredibly hot.

• Upvote 2

Funny I should mention SHOWGIRLS!!!  I was trolling thru the TV guide and its on tonight!!  Its on VH1 I think so they will censor the hell out of it.  There was lots of T & A in that movie one reason i liked it so much.  Lefty and I wont agree on much but that Elizabeth Berkely was increcibly HOT!!!!!!

Gina Gershon has something about her.  She just scream SLUT and SEX!!!  Thats why I have a thing for her as well!!

When Elizabeth's character Nomi exacts revenge on the dude who raped her friend, wow, that was really a turn on. I hated that guy. So I was really cheering her on.  Best scene in the entire movie for me.