How to enjoy Pattaya if you are hitched

janabiyah

A few years ago I stayed with one Ladyboy for 2 weeks. We had a good time but it got me thinking about what I would do living full time in Pattaya with a LB.

Then it would be a different story, living on a fixed monthly budget. Eating out would be an occasional treat, so what is there to do?

Interested to hear from anyone who has lived with a LB for a long period. What do you do in the evenings to manage this alternative lifestyle?

• Upvote 2

What do you do in the evenings to manage this alternative lifestyle?

Hmmmm, I think I'd suck her cock. In my books it a nice way to spend an evening.  :biggrin:  Just goofing around. 

It's a good question. I suppose if you're in love with her you'd do what other couples in love do who can't afford to go out every night. Personally I don't think I could stay in a relationship that required the two of us to be together everyday. It would drive me nuts. I like the idea of having a steady gal but not each and every day. 

This raises an interesting subject Janabiyah and one I never thought I would find myself in.  First of all eating out is not a budget breaker to me personally  because as you know yourself in general places are reasonably priced in comparison to western eateries.  My other half works 6 days a week, earliest finish being 11:00 pm and the latest 2 am so meals together are a once a week treat, and usually the PBG or one of those Thai barbecues.

The important thing is to get into the mindset that you live here, the same as you have to live somewhere and go out accordingly.  How many guys back in the real world go out on the piss 7 days a week? :biggrin:   Not being on the hunt I don't go to ladyboy bars much these days, unless I get dragged there by some friends in town, or if there is a special occasion where I know I will catch up with some acquaintances.

I am quite happy to spend my evenings in the PBG, sipping reasonably priced drinks in a comfortable armchair, with a sea breeze most times and anyone who wants to meet up knows where to find me.  Daytimes are spent mostly on Dongtan beach with herself till she has to go to work, or long walks out by Naklua and stopping off for a beer, again in the PBG where I can sit back and catch up with the news on the free wifi while watching the sunset.  A simple life but a fulfilling one for me.

In Pattaya, we mostly hang out at home. 

My teerak works long hours and after work likes to relax.

When we first started living together we went out more. But she really doesn't enjoy hanging out at bars.

Sometimes we'll go see a movie if I think it's something we'll both like.

I suppose as time goes by, couples everywhere tend to go out less and stay home more often.

Occasionally, we'll take a month's vacation and rent a house on an island.  In the late afternoon, we'll get on the motobike and drive to a secluded beach to swim.  Stop at a Tesco on the way home and she'll cook dinner. In Pattaya we don't have a kitchen so she likes cooking when on holiday.

But she doesn't have many friends on the island so I think she gets a bit bored.  I'm never bored as I can be on the net for hours at a time.

How about you guys who stay with a ladyboy for a week or two?  I'd imagine that you do more dating type things than I do.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the insights PD, BB and SS. I might make the leap at some stage and it is good to know that Pattaya and Thailand provide good options even when you are not a 2 week millionaire.

The LB I stayed with had very good English skills and we could converse easily.  In the morning she would go to the Market and get fresh fruits and after preparing them would feed me while I lay in bed. Then she took my washing to the cleaners.

After some cuddling, it was pool time. Then we would go out somewhere like Big Buddah, Jomtien etc to enjoy the day together.

Then about 6 come back to the hotel, shower, change and go for dinner. Then go somewhere to play pool, Karakoe, a show etc.

Then back for more cuddling and sleep.

Hard to beat.

• Upvote 1

Wow, haven't been on here in a few months, and the first topic I see open is EXACTLY what I wanted to post about! 

Except... when I read the actual thread, I see I misunderstood the topic.

I came on to mention that although I'm very happy in my relationship, she just mentioned to me that since she'll be in school in the winter (when I always take my 3 week "sun break" vacation to escape the gray rainy winters here in Porcupine Tree) she thought it would be ok for me to go to Thailand alone if I'll buy her a ticket to go visit her family in New York for a couple weeks during her Christmas break.

Jesus, I almost wet myself. God damn I love this gurl!!

I had to pretend like I wasn't that enthused about the idea, but would "think about it".

Can I really be this lucky?

So anyway.... the topic of "how to enjoy Pattaya if you are hitched" had a completely different significance for me when I read it.

• Upvote 1

Wow, haven't been on here in a few months, and the first topic I see open is EXACTLY what I wanted to post about! 

Except... when I read the actual thread, I see I misunderstood the topic.

I came on to mention that although I'm very happy in my relationship, she just mentioned to me that since she'll be in school in the winter (when I always take my 3 week "sun break" vacation to escape the gray rainy winters here in Porcupine Tree) she thought it would be ok for me to go to Thailand alone if I'll buy her a ticket to go visit her family in New York for a couple weeks during her Christmas break.

Jesus, I almost wet myself. God damn I love this gurl!!

I had to pretend like I wasn't that enthused about the idea, but would "think about it".

Can I really be this lucky?

So anyway.... the topic of "how to enjoy Pattaya if you are hitched" had a completely different significance for me when I read it.

DT Unhitched, looking forward to the trip report. Have a great time.

That's eating your cake and keeping it too DT!    :happy0065:

Living in Thailand, I mostly do whatever I'd be doing back in the States.

That means lots of time online.

I like swimming and my place has a small pool and Tony's gym nearby has a large pool and a steam and sauna.

I spend lots of time at home.

For the last six years, we've been living in one room because I'm on an extremely tight budget.  Next year, it will most probably be a one bedroom.

The extra money has to come from somewhere and my biggest waste of money is night's out on the piss in places that I won't be able to afford given my higher rent.  But I'm increasingly bored by bars so it should all work out OK.

That's eating your cake and keeping it too DT!    :happy0065:

Living in Thailand, I mostly do whatever I'd be doing back in the States.

That means lots of time online.

I like swimming and my place has a small pool and Tony's gym nearby has a large pool and a steam and sauna.

I spend lots of time at home.

For the last six years, we've been living in one room because I'm on an extremely tight budget.  Next year, it will most probably be a one bedroom.

The extra money has to come from somewhere and my biggest waste of money is night's out on the piss in places that I won't be able to afford given my higher rent.  But I'm increasingly bored by bars so it should all work out OK.

As George Best said, I spent a lot of money on women and drink and just wasted the rest. lol