Bars not Posting Updates: Our Loss or Theirs?

bumblebee

It looks like the forum is ticking along nicely without much bar input these days.  While it would be nice to check out what's happening from time to time in the various venues there appears to be a general jaded atmosphere regarding people posting photos lately.  The discussion threads generate more activity for sure on LBR at least.  Thanks to our members for all their contributions in this regard.

I too thank the big spenders for throwing their money around. I figure a GG/LB needs a certain amount of money to survive -don't we all- and if she gets 95% of it from guys flush with cash, she will be more likely to agree to my value for money price.

If she is into me at all, that is :)

• Upvote 2

I too thank the big spenders for throwing their money around. I figure a GG/LB needs a certain amount of money to survive -don't we all- and if she gets 95% of it from guys flush with cash, she will be more likely to agree to my value for money price.

I completely agree Lance.      :happy0065:

In forum battles the so called cheap charlies often say that the LDOP ruin it for V4M expats.

IMO that's not the case for the reason Lance has stated.

Value For Money Price.........I like that phrase.

A good buddy of mine is an extreme LDOP.  He's not an idiot.  He knows he is over paying, enjoys overpaying, and can afford it.