TGirl/Cross-Dresser Sex Club - For the Truly Brave

RandiUno2

There is a group in Southern California that has been throwing sex parties catering to cross-dresser, tgirls, and their admirers for a couple of years. The events have grown in size and number, and actually for the brave of heart worth checking out.  

The next big event is in the Van Nuys Section of Los Angeles on April 26, 2014. For those brave souls who will be in Southern California, it is worth a visit. No cameras or photographs are allowed.  The crowd is very mixed from old CD's you wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole, to young newbie cross-dressers spreading their wings, and many part-time and full-time tgirls horny to get their freak on.   

I have personally been to a couple of the events and it has been a real eye opener for me.  I will never believe another lie a Filipino ladyboy tells me about fidelity and not playing around. There are more filipino cross-dressers and early transitioning tgirls at these parties than at the legitimate tgirl bars and clubs

post-4262-0-15056600-1396651919_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

@Stealth,

So good to hear from you. Unfortunately, the first of my young basketball team of kids has started college, and I will be mortgaging every thing I have to send them all through over the next 15 years. Very scary prospect paying college tuition for kids in America.  And, I'm not a big enough high roller to pay college bills and travel to visit ladyboys.

So, I have resigned myself to trying to make do with the USA and California ladyboy scene. Actually, since I have developed a willingness to see what is locally available, there are a lot of options right here in California. We have a huge, HUGE, immigrant community of Filipinos, Khmers, Thai, Chinese, Malay, Indonesians and Vietnamese, and they have largely brought their culture over here with them.  Although, the ladyboy culture seems strongest amongst the California Filipino immigrants.... 

I am eligible for Social Security and other retirement benefits in a couple of decades, so, when that day hits, and I have successfully put the young'uns through school, I will be buying a condo in Cebu City, posting up, and tagging LB pussy from sun up to sun down.  Until then, I'll be reporting on California.

Cheers, and I look forward to reading more of your adventures Stealth.

Randi.

• Upvote 3

@RandiUno2

Your plans for buying a condo there in Cebu sounds like music in my ear , will be cool to have a wingman station there for when i am planning to make a pitstop from time to time to refuel....

Wish you all the luck with your plans there in the States , will do my best to keep you entertain with my girls and trips down here.....

This time i will not spend to much time with the babe`s because i need to babesit some manager friends of mine out of Singapore later in AC at the GG front but i will take a piek at the ladyboy front and see what`s new......

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

There was a similar, but low key weekly version of this in NYC until a few years ago. A nice place to hang out in a low pressure vibe with a good showing of pinay girls. No soliciting was allowed on premise by the Flip ladyboy who ran the party, but the pinay girls negotiated on the sidewalk during smoke breaks (unless you were young & studly, then you were in) & older white & other tvs could come & dress on premise & show off their feathers.

Unfortunately the party ended & there isn't a similar replacement yet in the city, just hardcore high pressure "commercial" weekly events mostly full of pros & bad music.... hard for me to muster up the motivation to bother. (Last time I did tho I ended up with a Brazilian girl who was very cool, so you never know.)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Hefe,

Interesting points, but there are a ton of Asian labyboys showing up at these events. It seems like the ones who are salon girls, dentist assistants, and receptionists,  just want to get fucked by horny guys.

Anyway, here is a flyer for an upcoming event on May 24 that was posted.

post-4262-0-35526800-1399425413_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1