What's the Story with....Old Boys in Thongs?

In the months I have been here I have noticed my fair share of guys over 50 strolling around the beaches in thong briefs.  Never see younger guys, well except one Thai guy on Dongtan, but plenty of older gents who should know better can be seen daily.  And it's not just a Pattaya thing, they can be seen on the beaches of Europe also.

So time to floss 'fess you over 50s, what's the story and do you secretly have a pair of these bad boys in your bedroom drawers back home?

(Disclaimer, my finger was never so hesitant to press the shutter button as it was with this photo, but research and all that..)

post-106-0-50087100-1396193225_thumb.jpg

I have to agree with Willie. Most annoying video for sure. Made me wanna smack her. 

Old(er) men and thongs? Hmmmm, hard to say. Certainly does not do a damn thing for me nor would I be caught dead wearing one. Then again take a gander at the old Russian female whales in bikinis on the Pattaya and Jomtien beaches. From their perspectives they just wanna feel free and let it all hang out. They're on vacation and couldn't give a fleas' piss what we think. And who are we to judge really. Live and let live as they say.

In the end all is good. However give me the young tight ladyboy or curvy little fresh GG any day and I'll vote for you party.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

And who are we to judge really. Live and let live as they say.

I couldn't agree more Sam. Why should anyone care what someone does on their holidays providing they aren't hurting anybody.

On the other hand BB has hurt my eyes by posting that picture. I thought this thread was about old guys wearing flip flops. Or thongs as we call them in Oz.

• Upvote 1

I couldn't agree more Sam. Why should anyone care what someone does on their holidays providing they aren't hurting anybody.

On the other hand BB has hurt my eyes by posting that picture. I thought this thread was about old guys wearing flip flops. Or thongs as we call them in Oz.

I bet you have both somewhere in your wardrobe Paccers for that allover suntan back in the day. :rolleye0012:

I bet you have both somewhere in your wardrobe Paccers for that allover suntan back in the day. :rolleye0012:

I haven't worn flip flops in 30 years. As for the other thong I live 10 minutes drive away from one of the world's great nude beaches where I once spent many happy days. No need for a thong there, wearing anything at all is frowned upon.

I opened our daily newspaper yesterday to be confronted by the sight of 10 nudists throwing clothes in the air. They were completely visible from the rear with some old wrinkly butts among them.

God knows what our newly arrived Muslim refugees made of it....          :shok:

• Upvote 1

I haven't worn flip flops in 30 years. As for the other thong I live 10 minutes drive away from one of the world's great nude beaches where I once spent many happy days. No need for a thong there, wearing anything at all is frowned upon.

I opened our daily newspaper yesterday to be confronted by the sight of 10 nudists throwing clothes in the air. They were completely visible from the rear with some old wrinkly butts among them.

God knows what our newly arrived Muslim refugees made of it....          :shok:

good for you paccers....going nude is great...i did a few days naked sunbathing on fuertaventura ,canary isles ,a few years ago.....i was much better looking then and trimmer......honest i was....I hope your new refugees don't get offended paccers,theyre just so sensitive ...

• Upvote 1