American Wanted - Body Found On Pattaya French Restaurant Roof

pdogg

I've eaten at La Petite Planete a number of times; it's right next to the Mosaik.

The corpse was rotting on the roof for a month. 

As Pattaya Police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of a woman whose decomposed body was found on the roof of a South Pattaya French Restaurant on Tuesday, the identity of the victim is now known and her American Boyfriend is now being sought by Police.

The body of the woman, who was carrying no ID, was discovered on Tuesday placed inside a Black Garbage Bag on the roof of the La Petite Planete French Restaurant located opposite the Tuk.Com IT Center in South Pattaya.

At the time an ankle bracelet was seen on the victim and it was revealed that a woman aged 19 who lived in an adjacent building had gone missing around 1 month ago. Khun Dow aged 35, a cousin of the missing woman arrived at the scene and thought the victim may be her relative.

It was confirmed on Wednesday that the ankle bracelet found on the woman matches one worn by Khun Anusara aged 19, the missing woman. DNA tests are now taking place to confirm the identity of the victim but Police expect them to show the body is that of Khun Anusara aged 19 who was known to be in a relationship with an American man, currently known only as Tim aged 40-45. Khun Anusara was preparing to finish the relationship with Tim who was known to be angry and extremely jealous.

On 15th February Khun Dow and her cousin were due to travel to Larn Island and Khun Anusara had gone to her apartment to collect her clothes. When Khun Dow went to collect her, she was nowhere to be seen but the American Boyfriend was seen to leave the apartment complex in a hurry according to witnesses. Khun Anusara then went missing and her disappearance was reported to Pattaya Police.

Police are aware of the full name of the American but have not released his name as yet. Immigration Police have alerted all land and air border checkpoints and hope to detain him shortly.

Initial Story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/122081/body-of-female-found-in-plastic-bag-on-roof-of-south-pattaya-french-restaurant/

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/122201/american-wanted-in-connection-with-body-found-on-pattaya-french-restaurant-roof/

I have stayed in that neighbourhood for many times and have gotten use to the comings and goings of "locals". I know exactly when the street wakes and when it goes to bed. I know when each business opens and closes. And I know the late night human traffic of which there is a variety of choice. However I have never noticed or seen anything unbecoming, threatening, dangerous, out of the Pattaya ordinary. I always felt safe there no matter when I pulled my sorry ass back home. 

So yes, to know some innocent 19 year old girl got murdered, stuffed into a plastic sack and disposed of on a rooftop not more than 20 meters away from my room freaks me out to say the least. I probably walked by this mother-fucker a number of times while I was there. So sad. I pray they get the bastard. Poor her and what a toll on her parents. 

• Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...

The American has been found and arrested in Udon.    For the teachers here, guess there's a job opening at the school and reckon they are not too selective as to who they hire.

An American man has been arrested in Udonthani for the murder of a Thai woman whose body was left in a bag on the roof above a restaurant in Pattaya.

PATTAYA – June 7, 2014 [PDN]; On March 18 the police found the body of a girl who had been murdered and packed into a black bag and left on the roof of Le Petite Planete restaurant . The girl was identified as Ms.Anutsara (Nam) Paja aged 19 from Buriram province. In addition the police had questioned her friends and found out that Ms.Anutsara and her friends (both Thais and foreigners) were going to Koh Lan island.

She witnessed that Ms.Anutsara was packing her bag in her room and after she saw Mr Tim walked down to the ground floor and walked off alone. He looked suspicious because he didn’t tell anyone where he was going. Her friend had been waiting for Ms Anutsara for a long time so she went to her room to look for her but there was no one there. After a few days there was still no sign of her so they called the police who found her body on the roof top, her friend identified the body as Ms.Anutsara because she remembered her anklet.

After investigation the police identified the murderer as MR. STEVEN TIMOTHY ROWE 49 year old from ECC (English and Computer College) employee. After he murdered the victim, he escaped to Udonthani. It’s expected that he murdered the victim because he was jealous on her.

The latest, on June 7th at 02.00 am. Pattaya police had brought a Pattaya court order in order to arrest MR.STEVEN TIMOTHY ROWE from America. He was arrested at Soi Panthamit road which is a famous tourist attraction in Udonthani.. Upon questioning MR.STEVEN TIMOTHY ROWE he was very stressed and he had tried to commit suicide a couple of times. He also denied the allegations but the police detained anyway to be questioned further.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/06/07/american-man-arrested-for-pattaya-murder/