Best Bar for a Newbie

bumblebee

Same same here mate, I am suffering from severe memory loss and will need some help this coming May to rediscover what these ladyboys are all about :flirt2:

Duke when are you in town? I will be there May 3 to 26. I might need some help to find me way around!!

• 3 weeks later...

howdy all! first I must say-wow,great site! just what i been needing to find! im due to return to thailand soon for my 3rd trip...and well this time i want to grow the balls to try my curiosities ;) yes i am a newby....played with many shemales online on cam but never in the flesh..

I read some great posts and topics on here...

but i guess i will ask about some bars...firstly this la bamba place- I get a bit turned off knowing there is only a handful of 'regular joes' who work there- i mean how many dudes have gone thru them? loads! pardon the pun ;) how often wld they get tested?

so if im in big bad bangers (bangkok) to bang some cock, where to??

and in chiang mai?

is anyone familar with the dating site ladyboykisses? ive met many on there and to me that seems the best way to get this first experience done with ;)

WTF???? OK, Ezy's closed... But you'd be happy to see a newbie get thrown to the mercy of either of those two bunches of ladydrink ponsing 'stinkers'???

My list...

1. Marina Bar, Chiang Mai

2. Shamrock Bar, Chiang Mai

3. Cocktails & Dreams, Phuket

4. Guess, BKK, Good call rxpharm!

4(a) Sally's Bar, Pattaya

5. Koyo7, Pattaya

6. Horny Bar Pattaya

6. Any mixed LB/GG Bar

7. La Bumba, Pattaya

Best advice to a newbie... Don't let yourself get ripped off in Walking St or any LB GoGo bar for your first LB experience... Feel the scene out first & then get to know it a little bit ... They're waiting just for the likes of you, so be prepared to bat them off if necessary!

Stick with places where you can visibly see the management interacting well with the customers!!

Stick with places where the girls are relaxed & not too pushy!

Stick with places that aren't charging the earth for drinks, especially the 'lady drinks'!

Stick with bars that have a cleaner & more open feel about them!

If you don't like a place, POLITELY make your excuses & leave... Don't let yourself get pressured! :hi:

Shit, I've just had to go back & edit this, I forgot Sally's bar.

As rxpharm has broadened out into BKK I thought it would be an idea to include CMX & Phuket too.

great advice Lung,i be sure to scope out these bars

Not dead yet mate, gotta hang around a little while longer to see Man United lift that 20th League Title in May :yahoo:

Can I ask one of our lovely mods :kissass: to kindly delete this post. This is a family forum, and as such, we should not be subjected to such repulsive and offensive material.