Bangkok/Pattaya ladyboys or femboys with small cock

sipora

Hi im searching for ladyboys or even better femboys with small cocks max 3 inches and not thick.... 

does anyone know of any or any bars where i can find such girls im new to this scene and some of the weapons on these girls make me wanna run and hide haha

• Upvote 2

Using the Advanced Search function you can sort on Cock Size, but the smallest option is less than 5 inches.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?mdf=advance-search

Doing that search i came up with some and most were Bottoms.

Don't think it's going to be too easy to find an erect penis less than 3 inches.

But good luck in your hunt!    :biggrin:

I am certainly not a lover of big cocks or in fact big LB's of any description.

Because of this most of my encounters have been with petite types...........none have had big cocks but most with really small under 3 inches are as a result of hormone intake and often not really functional with major phimosis,

Only 1 of the tiny cock types was able to cum...........the question of her topping never came up but no doubt she would try if paid to do so.

For the most fun I would recommend a bit bigger 5/6 inches,versatile and loves sex .........Wan of Check in Bar Bangkok is a good example unfortunately she has just had bolt-ons added.

• Upvote 2