Ladyboy Beauty Show Saturday March 8th

pdogg

There is an E-sarn weekend on in Pattaya this weekend starting Friday, March 7.

The first day begins with the parade, which will highlight a variety of traditional northeastern dances, “pin” playing, “kaan” mouth-organ blowing and more cultural shows.

The second day will feature a ladyboy beauty show featuring performers from Mimosa Pattaya and various “mo lam sing” concerts.

Rival ladyboys from the Tiffany Show hit the stage on the third day before winners of the scary-ghost contest are announced.

From what we can gather it might be a double venue event,  The Morlam site on Third road and possibly the School grounds on Pattaya Tai/Second rd.  Will head out soon and investigate Pattaya Tai to check.  Either way there may be something of interest for any of you guys passing.

We think most of these activities are being held at the original Morlam venue on 3rg Road between Pattaya Central Road and Pattaya North Road.

post-45-0-33307900-1394255798_thumb.jpg

No, I literally stumbled. I was taking a bike down beach road to my Hotel and got stuck in traffic at Pattaya Klang. Jumped off, grabbed a camera and started taking pics of the back half of the parade.

The girls on the bus thingy look happy to see you.  Did you recognise any of them?