Breaking News: Stabbing at (the old) Corner Bar

pdogg

Just a couple of hours ago there was a stabbing at the old Corner Bar, now named Double Shot Bar.

Here's the scoop (ahead of all gay, straight, ladyboy, and mainstream news sources).

Two bar boys both form Korat work(ed) at the bar.  Seems like they both liked a third boy who did not work at the bar.  In a jealous rage one stabbed the other.

Am ambulance took one boy to the hospital while the BIB took the other boy away.

(special credit goes to my good friend Curly Mike who turned me on to the story)

I decided I needed to investigate despite my not having been in the bar since Crabby sold it, a useless remodeling, and doubling of the prices.  So I went in a bought the femmiest boy there a drink ( I usually have no use for these things called ladydrinks) to get the story.

To make my source feel comfortable  and not think I was an undercover falang cop, I warmed him up by asking the usual customer questions and found out his cock was somewhat greater than average length but somewhat smaller than average girth.

Anyway that's the scoop, useless blood spilled on the floor of the former Corner Bar as a result of a love triangle.

• Upvote 2

To make my source feel comfortable  and not think I was an undercover falang cop, I warmed him up by asking the usual customer questions and found out his cock was somewhat greater than average length but somewhat smaller than average girth.

A fine tactic in questioning did you think it up yourself or see it in some TV police show ? 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...