London to Bangkok 445 GBP (Feb 14 Last Day To Buy)

pdogg

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/171-london-to-bangkok-445-gbp-feb-14-last-day-to-buy/

Round trip originating in London and going to Bangkok.

Book by
14 Feb 2014

Travel between
1 May 2014 - 30 Jun 2014

Min / Max stay
3 Day(s) / 6 Month(s)

Just gone to Amazon, pluged in flights & got a load of books???.. Couldn't find any indiction of booking flights anywhere on the front page!?

This is frustrating PDogg, how am I meant to book a flight with the information that you've given? Where do I start, what direction do I go?

OK, as you know, I might not be the shapest tool in the box, but I'm not the most stupid either... How do you do this? What am I missing?

Khun Lungster, you have the sharpest tool or at least that's what the ladyboys tell me.  :biggrin:

I just started to experiment with this link

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/171-london-to-bangkok-445-gbp-feb-14-last-day-to-buy/

That thread has a link and it seems you can choose London to Bangkok for 278 and Bangkok to London for 167 which comes to 445.

It supposed to be for flights in May and June but I think (not sure) I saw one for July.

Are you trying to book Bangkok to London and then return London to Bangkok?

If so, the problem might be the promotion is London to Bangkok first and not valid vica versa but I did not check that.

Fare Rules:

Origin
London

Destination
Bangkok

Book by
14 Feb 2014

Travel between
1 May 2014 - 30 Jun 2014

Min / Max stay
3 Day(s) / 6 Month(s)

Fare
£ 445.00

(please note the Origin is London not Bangkok)

I am finding many flights for 445 GBP though not all dates are available.

Cheers mate,

I just did a quick check and I don't think you're going to get a good price if your ORIGIN is Bangkok which I assume is your intention.

So even though this price is for what I call a round trip and I think you call a Return, you have to start in London.