Luggage Locker?

Guest ringspun

Guest ringspun

In July I am off to Vietnam for 3 nights and wish to leave my case somewhere so I don't incur charges and have to lug a case about Vietnam, I understand you can at BKK airport for a fee, does anyone know if this is a simple task and cost, or is there a locker somewhere nearby perhaps?

Thanks

Very simple, it's 100 baht per bag per 24 hour period. One's at the back of Row P at departures, there may be others at Swampy not sure. Have used it myself, a quick in and out and 24 hour access.

They state that you can't leave laptops there or at least they don't want to responsible for them.

Glad to see you posting here mate; :drinks: Vietnam should be an interesting trip!

Guest ringspun

Very simple, it's 100 baht per bag per 24 hour period. One's at the back of Row P at departures, there may be others at Swampy not sure. Have used it myself, a quick in and out and 24 hour access.

They state that you can't leave laptops there or at least they don't want to responsible for them.

Glad to see you posting here mate; :drinks: Vietnam should be an interesting trip!

Great, well that sounds real fair price! Not sure if Vietnam is going to be great for girls or lb's but staying in Ho Minh Chin City but if anything going to see the sights as well, always LOS for ladyboys!

I've used this a few times. It's great. And HAN and SGN airports are known for weighing carry-ons so leaving stuff at BKK is a good way to travel light.

ringspun - there is another option. If you will be using the same hotel when you return to BKK from VN - they generally have a secure luggage storage area you can use until your return. Typically there is no charge involved, especially if you are a repeat guest. My favorite hotel, Grand Business Inn, Sukhumvit Soi 11 has this service I've used on many occasion, without problems.

• 2 weeks later...